Chapter 48.

Pov Rye
The next morning. Biscuit was laying on my bed to my foot, rolled in a circle. I jumped out the bed and went to the bathroom. In the bathroom I meet Brooklyn and Jack. Today we are skipping school because Blair will show us something for a concert. It's our first concert ever and I'm very nervous. We also are going to visit a studio to record our first song that Mikey wrote. I brushed my teeth, style my hair and went back to my room to get dressed. After I went down the stairs to the kitchen I meet the others. Andy ate a toast with honey and he have still the honey all over his face like Jack as I met him for the first time.

:,,I didn't know that you look like Jack!" I said with a laugh. Andy looked at me confused.

:,,What do you mean I look like Jack?" He asked and looked at me while I make a cup of coffee for me.

:,,Oh I still wonder why there's honey all over you face!" I mumbled and turned around.

:,,Rye don't kidding me!"Andy said

:,,It's definitely not the right time for a joke!" He added, still eating his toast like nothing happend

:,,Oh I'm not kidding babe, but it's your choice!" I said and sat down on the couch while Jack and Brooklyn entered the kitchen

:,,Wow mate, what happend?!" Brooklyn said while looking at Andy and start laughing

:,,Uhm..." Andy mumbled and jumped up and run out the kitchen. I could hear the bathroom door closed shut and a key turned around to lock him in.

:,,Jack he's your twin brother !" I said with  laugh in my voice while Brooklyn can't stop laughing and spit his tea all over the table.

:,,It seems like you're cleaning today the kitchen!" Jack said and jumped up from the table because the doorbell rang.

:,,Oh it's Blair! Can someone wake up Sonny and Mikey?" Jack said while running to the door.

I jumped up from the couch and run upstairs to wake up Sonny and Mikey. They're late today,very late.

:,,Sonny? Mikey?" I said and knocked on the door but no response.

:,,I'm coming in now!" I said and opened the door. The first thing I saw was a sleeping Sonny on the table. It seems like he fall asleep while he was on his writing project. I know that he's a writer because he write a lot of blogs and also he works for the little café for the magazine.

:,,Sonny? Hey! Wake up mate!" I said while shaking him until he's awake. He opened his tired eyes and looked at me confused.

:,,What?" He said and looked at me tired

:,,Sonny why are sleeping on your table?" I asked and he turned around

:,,I thought I was in my bed!" He said lightly more confused than before.

:,,Mate where's Mikey?" I asked because he wasn't in his bed.

:,,Oh he slept by Harvey this night!" Sonny said with a smile.

:,, I think he really likes harvest, more than just as a friend and I'm glad to see him smiling like this!" Sonny said and smiled at me.

:,,We need the song he wrote!" I said

:,,Because Blair is here and we are going to the studio he told us yesterday!" I said and Sonny jumped up.

:,,Wait!Blair is here? What time is it?" Sonny said and I pointed to the big Glock over the door on the wall.

:,,It's 11am!!!" Sonny shouted and opened his closet, grabbed a few clothes and run into his bathroom and left me alone.

:,,What a day huh?" I said to myself with a smile while grabbing my phone to call Mikey.

====================================
Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoy this story and stay tuned for 22 June for the sneak preview of dynamite on Instagram

~ Lele
Published 18.06.2019 / written 16.06.2019