Chapter 39.

POV Jack

As I woke up at the next morning I was in a big bed and something heavy was laying on my chest. I also can't move my feet so I looked around and noticed a sleeping Brooklyn on my chest and also a sleeping Sonny on my feet. It takes a moment to realize what happend:,,Shit!" was the first word I said but then I think clearly and I make sure that nothing strange happend between me and the other guys. Only a movie night not more. I calm down and tried to sneak out the bed but Brookyn grabbed me by my wrist:,,Jack noooo!" he mumbled in his sleep:,,Brook I need a pee!" i said and tried to sneak out again and he let go of my wrist. I run to Rye's bathroom and closed the door without making a loud noise. After I was done I went downstairs to the kitchen and realize that we don't have any food here for a breakfast or other meals. I let out a sigh and grabbed the keys. I left the house and went to a bakery and bought some fresh bred and other stuff. Nougat creme for Brooklyn. Strawberries for Andy. A donut for Rye and honey for me. Also some sausage for Mikey and a fresh mango water for Sonny. Don't ask me why he drink that but he loves mango water that's all I know about it. After I came home I decided to decorate the table with all the things and wake them up. I went back upstairs to Rye's room and opened the door:,,Boys come on wake up it's time!" I said but they don't move:,,Okay whatever it's not my fault!" I said and grabbed my phone and connected it with the big bluetooth boxes on Rye's bed. I played the i don't care song from our little video and they all jumped with a scream out of the bed:,,JACK WHAT THE HELL???" Brooklyn shouted while laying on the ground:,,DON'T DO THIS AGAIN!" Andy said and tried to controll his breath while Rye looked around like he saw a ghost:,,Come on guys it wasn't that bad!" I said with a lagh butt they don't look like they found this funny:,,I tried to wake you up ut you don't give a fuck so I had to do this!" I said:,,And that's a reason to play that stupid video???" Rye asked with a angry face:,,Come on don't be silly. The breakfast is waiting for you!" I said and pointed to the door:,,I made it for you!" I said and they went slowly upstairs and sat down at the table:,,Really Jack don't do this again okay!" Sonny said and grabbed his mango water:,,Come on the mango water was worth it!" I said and started to laugh.

POV Andy

We sat on the table, having breakfast because Jack made it for us. He also have bought some srawberries for me and other things for the others. You can say he's an angle because he know exactly what we need to be happy:,,Guys we have to buy some food for the next days because here's no food in the house!" Jack said with a serious look:,,So there's a store in the next street. It's a big store called ASDA!" Jack said while doing the dishes with Brooklyn:,,Okay that's a good idea!" Rye said:,,We should go now!" I said and so we helped Jack and Brooklyn with the dishes and then we left the house and went to the store called ASDA. It was a really big store so me and Rye decided to grabbed the fruits and vegetables. Jack and Brooklyn decided to grabb the things for lunch for the next days and Sonny and Mikey decided to choose the food for dinner. A hour later we have bought all the things and went back home. Later that day I sat alone in my room and grabbed my diary again.

Dear diary,

Since we here in the house with Blair everthing changed so far. I mean now we not the same like before. It's not the same like when I'm at home. We have so much to do and also so cool things happend here that's not boring. I hope this will hold on as long as it's possible and now we have some time for ourselfs because we decided to spend some time alone in our rooms. Last night we all slept in Rye's room and it was kinda full in the bed but yeah tonight will be better in my own bed.

-Andy Fowler

Later at night, no lights in the house were one. I was laying in my bed but I can't sleep. I don't know why I can't sleep but I felt so alone here so I jumped put the bed and sneak into Rye's room:,,Rye? I can't sleep!" I said and climbed on his bed next to him:,,Lay down here!" He said and I lay down beside him. He pulled me closer to him and snooze his face in my neck before he fall asleep and take deep breaths. I close my eyes too and finally I fall asleep after a long time being awake in my own room. No I was safe here.

______________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoy this story xD

-Lele 

published 09.06.2019 / written 07.06.2019