Chapter 13.

Pov Rye

:,,What's wrong with you?" I asked him and he looked up to me

:,,You!" He said and I stopped while he walked home alone

Ouch, that hurt.

Pov Andy

As I opened the door and went to the kitchen, I saw my parents sitting on the table.

:,,Oh hi Andy, glad to see you. We have to talk!" My dad said and I stopped next to him.

:,,Your mom and I aren't home for the next week so you have to stay at Ryes!" He said and my heart starts beating faster.

:,,Wait what?!" I said confused.

:,,I can't do-!" I stopped because the doorbell rings and my dad jumped up and opened the door.

:,,Mister Beaumont nice to meet you!" My dad said and he came back to the kitchen with Rye.

No please. Not again.

My parents left the house and I was alone with Rye again. My heart beats like a bomb and I can't breathe normally. Rye grabbed me, went upstairs and take a few things for packing and went upstairs and we left the house. I didn't talk with him while we went to his house. After we arrived his house and he closed the door he looked at me angry and grabbed my by my hair again. I screamed in pain and he dragged me to his basement like he did a few days ago at my home.

:,,No no Rye just listen to me!" I said with tears in my eyes while he dragged me down the stairs.

:,,I'm sorry for everything I did!" I said and the tears started to roll down my cheeks.

:,,Andy stop crying you freak or I kill your stupid friend Jack!" He said angrily and I stopped crying.

:,,Don't please!" I said and he throw me into a dark and cold room.

:,,Why you doing this?" I asked him but he doesn't answered.

:,,I'll be back in a few minutes with something you loved!" He said and started to laugh while he closed the door and left me alone in this dark and cold basement. I started to shake because it's too cold in here and I only have a shirt.

After a few minutes I heard someone screaming out in pain and I know it was Jack. After a few screams it was silence and I heard someone coming down the stairs and opened the door to my room. It was Rye with a passed out bleeding Jack. Blood run down his face and his arms looks like he got cut a few times. He throw Jack into the room and grabbed me. I screamed.

:,,What have you done to him?!" I shouted but he only grabbed me on my hair harder than before.

He dragged me upstairs in his living room and placed me on a chair, while tied up my arms behind the chair. I can't move.

:,,STAY STILL!" he shouted angry and I didn't move, only tears running down my face.

:,,IF YOU MAKE ANY MISTAKES I WILL HURT JACK!" He said and I start crying more and more while he went back to the basement and came back with Jack. He's awake but in pain.
After he noticed me he looked shocked.

:,,Andy? What's going on here, I thought Rye was your friend?"he said while he got slapped by Rye.

:,,DONT TALK!" He hissed and Jack close his mouth. I didn't answer him because I'm to scared what Rye will do next. I know he's allowed to do anything.

He tied up Jack to another chair.

:,,Rye please what do you want?" I asked him after I calm down from crying. Jack whimpered because of the pain and close his eyes, while looking to the ground.

:,,I will hurt him for everything you done to me!" He said and grabbed a knife and pulled it into Jack's chest. Jack screamed loudly and I started to cry while watching Jack bleeding.

Then I woke up and realized it was just a dream.

A nightmare.

Guys I love you for still reading this story, I'm sure I will work for it each day as much as I could

Guys I love you for still reading this story, I'm sure I will work for it each day as much as I could. Thanks for 1.24k reads and 198 votes in one week.
Thank you😍 don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoy this story xx

~Lele

A/N we are on the #1 in randy OH MY GOD   

17.05.19 3:30PM