Chapter 25. Special weekend 3/3

POV Rye

After the break time, a few girls joined us while we sat outside the big place and wait for the second start of the show. I'm not the type for girls because you know I'm gay and a lot of them are just annoying because they think I'm hot. I often hear things like ,,please be my boyfriend" or something cringe like that ,, took your shirt off your hot" I mean okay I know my body is great because I worked for it, but don't say things like this to me, it's cringe. We didn't talk to the girls, because we all shocked what happend a few minutes ago. I've never thought that Blair said we should sing. I thought he will do some magic tricks and we are the assistants or something like that. Yup I definitely messed up with the boys because now we all sat there with red heads, every time when a stranger passed us. Sonny joined us and i think he's really nice and maybe we still befriends with him after a little time because he also sang in front of thousands of people and I'm sure he never have done this before. In the second act of the show Blair showed us some magic trick like I thought before he did something strange like singing. After the show was finished we went home. Sonny was still with us because his home is in the same direction like ours.

:,,Man, nobody will believe me this!" Sonny said and let out a little laugh while we walked home

:,,Rye that's all your fault!" Jack said and hide his face in his hands

:,,I hope nobody have seen this!" Sonny said

:,,I hope we see us one day again, it's nice to hang up with you!" Sonny said and than he went into his house and we went home alone.

Jack went with Brooklyn to Brooklyn's and Andy joined me because he don't want to stay at home alone, so I took him with me to my home.

I opened the door and we both rushed in without making a noise until we passed my room. Robbie wasn't at home, so theres no danger for Andy or me. Later we laid in my bed and Andy fall asleep early. After a few minutes I also fall asleep because I'm very tired.

 After a few minutes I also fall asleep because I'm very tired

POV Andy

As I woke up, the sun was still shining in my face and it was very hot outside because you can imagine that because of the sun. I was in a big bed with Rye on my side. He's still asleep and I only saw his back. I looked around and found a TV ao I turned the TV on and watched the news but what I just saw there makes my heart skip a beat.

:,,Rye! WAKE UP!" I grabbed him and started to shake him until he opened his eyes and looked at me confused

:,,What?" he asked tired and rubbed his eyes

:,,LOOK!" I said and pointed to the TV. There's still a report about the Blair show last night.

News speaker:,, Last night we had a new show of Blair here in our town. It's the third time here and last night it was a very special show because Blair made a bet with five boys. They should sang a song called I don't care by Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber but they never have sing before. Their voices are great and Blair filmed the whole thing and put it on youtube. So if you want to see the whole video just click on youtube!"

Rye looked at me with mouth open and rubbed his eyes again. He's so confused right now but me too. Blair put that video on youtube and now the whole earth can see that clip! FUCK!

:,,Noo, that's not cool!" Rye said and jumped up

:,,He will kill me for this!" Rye mumbled and walked in circles through his room

:,,Who will kill you for this?" I asked because I've never saw him so scared

:,,My brother Robbie. He shouldn't see this!" Rye said we heard a loud voice screaming through the whole house

:,,WHERE IS HE!" this was Robbie. I know this voice since he was at my home by choking me already.

Rye jumped back in his bed and grabbed me with a hug, because he want to take care about me when Robbie is here. The door went open with a loud noise and Robbie walked in

:,,RYAN BEAUMONT!" he said and came to the bed

:,,Robbie stop....I can.....explain....you....that!" Rye stuttered and grabbed me harder and his body started to shake

:,,THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN ON YOUTUBE!" Robbie shouted

:,,I never thought that my little brother is such a talent!" he said and me and Rye looked at him confused

:,,What?" Rye asked and Robbie smiled

:,,YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON?" Robbie asked and rolled his eyes

:;;YOU'RE FAMOUS AND BLAIR IS HERE AND HE WANT TO SEE YOU!" Robbie said and smiled more bigger than before

:,,What?" Rye said again and Robbie left the room with :,,Come downstairs and you will see what's going on here!"

We jumped out the bed and get dressed because we don't have a glue what's going on. After we went down the stairs to the kitchen we saw Jack, Brooklyn, Sonny, Blair and also a boy who looks the same like Sonny. Blair smiled at us after he noticed us and Rye's mum just smiled.

:,,My little stars are here!" Blair said and hugged us

:,,Can someone explain me what the heck is going on here?" Rye said in a serious voice

:,,Oh yeah!" I said and folded my arms like Rye did

:,,So boys after i published the video on Youtube I've got so many requests from people around the world that they want to see you again on my next show!" Blair said and smiled

:,,So my next show is in a week and I will invite you to join me one more time!" Blair said and gave us five tickets for his next show.

We smiled and told him that we will join because of the requests. After Blair left the house we all went back to Ryes room and I sat down on his bed.

:,,Boys, this can't be true!" Sonny smiled and we all smiled back.

:,,It is true!" I said

:,,But Sonny who's this?" Rye asked and we all looked to the boy next to Sonny. He looks exactly like him.

:,,Oh that's my twin brother Mikey, I guess!" Sonny said and Mikey smiled shyly

:,,We live alone in a little house after our parents died a few weeks ago!" Sonny said and we all hugged Mikey.

               ( Andy in Rye's bed )

________________________________________________________________________________

So guys I hope you like the 3/3 part of the special weekend and I know maybe it's bad, maybe not but I thought it's okay when I put Mikey in here as Sonny's twin brother because they really look the same xD

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoiy this story and make sure you followed me on instagram: Brooksfairy

to stay in touch with me and all my updates about the boys, wattpad, friends and life stuff xD

- Lele 26.05.2019 11:24 AM