Chapter 36.

POV Andy

After we woke up and grabbed our bags and suitcases we went to the foyer to say good bye to Rose and her service team. Rye told us that his grandma will be fine if we have to go, because she's a friendly person so we don't have to think much about it. She's okay with her hotel and after Blair's show she have got more money for a better life now in her hotel.

:,,Hi nan!" Rye said after we entered the foyer and meet Rose for the last time

:,,My mom will be here in a few minutes so we have to go now!" Rye said and Rose smiled at us

:,,That's fine, everything is fine. I hope you guys will have a great time when you're back at home and I hope we see us one day again!" Rose said and hugged us

:,,You're a great person and that's a great hotel!" I said and she smiled more

:,,Thank you Andrew!" She said and I hold on a minute. I hate the name Andrew and I hate it to get called like this, but she don't know me so that's okay for this time.

After a few minutes Eyes mum arrived the hotel and we get into the car and she drove away back home. After six hours we arrived our home, I mean Brooklyn's home.

:,,See you in the other side guys!" Brooklyn said with a smile and left the car. After Jack also left the car at his house we arrived mine and I also left the car and Rye's mum drove away with Rye, Sonny and Mikey in the car.

What the hell?!

I looked at a grey and blue car. It's the car from my grandma.

:,,What is she doing here. It's just a normal Monday morning not a birthday!" I said to myself and opened the door. The first thing I saw was Snowflake, the dog from my grandma. It's a white little dog that's why she named him Snowflake. She found him one day on the street near her separate garden next to the woods and he was so small that no one believe that he would live after the bad times he went through. But he did and now it's a grown up little dog.
Snowflake jumped up on my leg and barked friendly. I touched him behind his ears cuz he love this and went to the kitchen. My grandma sat there at the table with my parents.

:,,What I going on here?" I asked and they all smiled at me

:,,Andrew I'm glad to see you!" My grandma said and hugged me and gave me a big wet kis in the cheek. I hate that.

:,,Ew gran don't do this!" I said and whipped up the wet kiss. She only laughed about my behaviour with her funny laugh.

:,,I'm here because of you!" She said and we sat down at the table.

:,,Because of me? Why?" I asked her confused and looked at my parents but they have big eyes while looking at me. It's kind of creepy how they look at me.

:,,I saw the show last night on TV!" She said and I hide my fave behind my hands.

Nooooo there was a livestream on TV?!!!

:,,Son we never thought that you can sing like this. It's actually good!" My dad said and smiled at me.

:,,You know we thought you were a difficult kid who needs a babysitter for a better behaviour, that's why we called Ryan but now we know that you're were just in a bad mood!" My mum said.

:,,So we already done with your room. You can find your things in the bags and packets in the garden next to our car!" My dad said and pointed to the garden door.

:,,Make sure you have all the things you need before you leave!" My mum said and smiled.

:,,We wish you the best there!" They both said and I jumped up and went upstairs to my room. There's only my bed in it now. All the other things are now in the bags and packets outside the house and I'm so excited for tomorrow that I can't sleep tonight. I'm sure I can't.
I grabbed my phone and lay down on my bed. It's about 10om now. I phoned Jack.

:,,Hey mate you're done?" I asked

:,,Yeah I'm done!" He said and I smiled

:,,Wanna sleep here with me for the last night?" I asked and I could hear his little laugh

:,,Bro don't ask me this! I'm coming!" He said and we hang up the call.

After a few minutes I heard the door bell ring and my mum opened the door and Jack came into my room. He ran to me and hugged me so hard that I fall back on my bed after I tried to stand up.

:,,Wow Jack calm down!" I laughed but he hugged me faster.

After we got dressed for bed, we laid next to each other. Jack went with his hand through my hair while he grabbed my hand to hold it.

:,,I'm so freaking excited because of tomorrow maybe I can't sleep tonight!" He said and let out a little laugh.

:,,Me too!" I said and he snooze his head against mine.

:,,I can't believe that this gonna happend to us!" He said and I nod lightly.

:,,Yep it's kind of crazy because it can't be real, but here we are!" I said

:,,But now you have to tell me something about your night with Brooklyn!" I said and I could hear him taking a deep breath.

:,,Oh me and Brooklyn it was great. He's one of the best persons ever and I think he really likes me!"Jack said and laughed

:,,How you know it?" I asked

:,,Oh that's easy. If you look him into his eyes you can see the light green points when he likes something, normally they dark green!" Jack said and we laughed

:,,Yeah that's makes sense!" I said

:,,But now let's try to sleep a bit. Tomorrow will might be stressful for us!" Jack said and snooze his head in my neck. I closed my eyes and after a short time I fall asleep like Jack.

I'm so proud of this chapter guys xDDon't forget to vote and comment if you enjoy this story and want more

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoy this story and want more

~Lele   published 06.06.2019 / written 04.06.2019