Chapter 40.

POV Rye

I woke up next to a sleepy Andy. He came to my room at night because he can't sleep alone in his room and yeah that's okay because I would do the same if I was in his situation. I sneak out the room and get dressed for breakfast, then I went upstairs to the kitchen but the only one I found was Mikey, he was laying on the couch while he was sleeping:,,Mikey?" I tried to wake him up but I have to shake him twice before he opened is eyes and looked at me confused:,,Rye? What happend?" he asked but I only laughed because nothing happend:,,I don't know you're sleeping on the couch and not in your room!" I said and he went with his hand through his hair. He was sweating and humps the air heavyly( I don't know if this is a right spelled english word or not) He looks like he didn't sleep well last night and also a little bit scared:,,Mikey you're alrigth?" I asked but he only nodded:,,Yeah I'm okay!" He said but I know this was a lie:,,No you're not. You look like you saw a ghost!" i said aand he let out a deep sigh while a tear dropped down his check:,,Hey mate don't cry. Tell me what's wrong?" I said and sat down beside him:,,It's because my parents!" Mikey said and started to cry more:,,I was at school while the car crash happend. Sonny and me are alone forever and we can't change something!" Mikey cried and I don't know that feeling when you lost someone because my family is still alive and I'm glad, even I'm glad that Robbie is alive, nevermind if he's an idiot or not:,,Mikey?" I turned around because I heard Sonny shouting after him:,,He's here!" i said and Sonny came into the room, nearly running in the living room:,,Mikey? You're okay?" Sonny asked and hugged his brother:,,I'm so sorry!" I said and Sonny nodded:,,It's no ones fault here only that stupid murder of a car rider!" Sonny said and hugged his brother more to calm him down but Mikey didn't calm down like he should. Finally Sonny left him alone and grabbed my hand and pulled me to the kitchen and closed the door:,,I don't know how I should talk about that but Mikey needs attention like no one does!" he said and we sat down on the table:,,So how we should do this here?" I asked and Sonny hide his face in his hands:,,I don't know but when the boy band thing started we should ask Blair if Mikey can join the band or if he can play the camera guy, it's only because he's near by me on my side so he don't have the feeling that he's alone here!" Sonny said and I looked out the window:,,Maybe this is the only thing we can do for the first time!" I said. Later me and the other boys sat at the table, having breakfast and talking about waht we will do this day. It's a sunny day and the weather is great:,,What about we visit a shop?" Andy asked:,,That's a good idea I need new clothes!" Jack said and Brooklyn started to laugh:,,What's so funny mate? You wear all my clothes since we here!" Jack said and Brooklyn stopped laughing:,,I really like your clothes!" He said with a smile:,,Yeah okay but I don't fit in yours so I don't have any clothes here!" Jack said and so we decided to go on a shopping tour. We entered the city and went into a shp called Gary's. Jack said it's one of the best shops for new clothes like urban street wear and nike. While Jack and Brooklyn are looking for new clothes for Jack, me and Andy decided to look also for new clothes for me or him. Mikey and Sonny went to a theraphist because of Mikey. Sonny is worried so he decided to bring him to a theraphist that he can talk with someone for the first time about all his problems. Maybe its the best thing we can d for him since he broke down in the morning:,,Rye what do you think about that?" Andy asked me and bring me back to the reality:,,Uhm...it looks great!" I said and smiled. He wear a black oversized shirt and a white jeans with holes on the knees:,,Really? Should I buy it?" Andy smiled and I nod:,,Yeah of course!" I said and he hugged me:,,Oh here I have something for you, it might be look beautiful on you!" Andy said and showed me a hoddie with red and white lines:,,Oh yeah it looks beautiful!" I said:,I will buy it!" I added and he smiled more. Later that day I sat in my room and swiped through Andy's Instagram. I found some really cute pictures and save them on my phone, also I picked on for my background. He looks so cute and young on that picture, it's my favourite picture now maybe I should ask him if he want to sleep another night in my bed because I really like him. I jumped up and went to his room but before I opened the door I heard him laudly talking on the phone :,,Why are you doing this?" he said with a breaking down voice. Since I know him I know that he's not a strong person. Something must be happend in his childhood that he's so easy to break:,,You can't do this. What should I feel now?" he said and I could hear him crying:,,Good okay yeah I'm waiting...bye!" He said and then nothing as silence. I opened the door and entered the room. It smeels like him and his good parfume:,,Andy you're okay?" I asked and found him sitting on the floor leaning on the wall and crying:,,Yeah I'm fine!" He said with a shaking voice. I sat down next to him and hugged him. He hide is face into my shoulders and start crying again:,,Andy what's wrong?" I asked and went through his hair tocalm him down and yeah it works:,,Nothing!" He said and looked me into my eyes:,,Just a family problem!" he added:,,Do you want to sleep in my bed?" I asked and he nodded:,,So come on!" i said and hold him up in bridal style and dragged him into my room. I lay him down on my bed and he cuddle with my big teddybear. I lay down next to him and close him into my arms.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Don'forget to vote and comment if you enjoy this story xD

- Lele 

published 10.06.2019 / written 08.06.2019