Chapter 4.

Pov Rye

We heard a car coming...

The door went open and Andy's parents came back from their date. Andy sat quiet next to me and didn't move or say something. I have dry his tears after he stopped crying and now he sat there with me like nothing happens before.

:,,Andy we're back!" His mum shouted and walk in to the living room and hugged her son.

:,,So did something happend?" She asked but we both shake out head.

God, he's so easy to manipulate...

:,,So Rye here's your money and we hope we see us again one day!" His mum said and gave me some money,like 100 dollars.

I'm sure I will come back here again...

After she gave me my money I stand up and left the house and got in my car and drove back home.

:,,And what happend?" Brooklyn asked me after I opened the door to my and his bedroom.

:,,Nothing important!" I said but he looked at me like he don't trust me

:,,RYE? Did you hurt him?" Brooklyn said strong:,,You know what happend to Mikey a few years ago. You where babysitting him and one day he was gone and no one found him!" Brooklyn said and I let out a deep sigh.

:,,Brook it wasn't my fault and you know that!" I hissed at him

:,,Don't be such a liar. You know it was your fault. Mikey was such a happy boy and what did you do? You scared him the whole time and now you do the same with Andy!" Brooklyn said and I got up and grabbed my pillow and my blanket.

:,,Where you going?" Brooklyn asked.

:,,I will sleep on the couch!" I said and left the room.

Later that night I woke up because of Brooklyn. He's standing on the couch and touched me on my arm.

:,,Rye please wake up. I can't sleep!" He said and I woke up.

:,,Okay good come here!" He smiled and lay down next to me and after a few minutes he fall asleep like me.

Pov Andy

Why is he doing this to me? Why why why why why why why why why why ??????????

After me and my parents went to bed, I layed in my bed and cried myself to sleep but it didn't work. My mind is full of thoughts and I can't sleep. I don't know how this life will end for me because Rye is horrible and I'm scared. If I'm talking to someone about that, I'm dead, im sure I'm dead.
After two hours crying I fall asleep, finally.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope your enjoy this story and I will say a big thank you for over 50 reads after 12 hours.......GOD YOU ARE SO NICE❤❤❤❤

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoy this story❤💭

~Lele

12.05.2019