Chapter 64

Text from Felix: Thank you for coming today.

Tom smiled when he read the text.

Text from Tom: Sorry I lost my cool.

Text from Felix: Thanks for lookin' out. Emoji smiley face

After Tom read his response, he smiled and placed his phone beside him on the couch. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back to relax. A message alert sounded and he shook his head thinking that Felix wanted to make this one of their long "text talks" as Tom would often call them. He was surprised when he saw that the message was from Nathan.

Text from Nath: I need you.

Tom's eyes opened wide and he instinctively responded.

Text from Tom: Where are you?

Incoming call from Nath.

Tom picked up before the ring even finished. "Where are you?" he asked frantically.

"So, you are alive. Good to know."

Tom immediately became angry. "That was cheap, Nath. Fuckin' hell."

"I didn't know what else to do! And it is true, I do need you. I miss you terribly."

Tom said nothing.

"Tommy, please talk to me. This can't be how it is...it just can't."

"Why not? What's it like?

"Never in a million years would I EVER imagine having to find out that FELIX knows more about your whereabouts than I do!"

"We've become mates. We have been there for each other." He explained.

Nathan felt a rage of jealousy. "Been there like...how we used to "be there" for each other?"

"I have to go."

"No, Thomas, please don't hang up!" Nath pleaded.

Tom closed his eyes and tried to relax. "What do you want from me, Nath?"

"Can we talk...in person?" he asked gently.

"Yeah, I've just been busy."

"Can I come over?"

Tom panicked. "Um, not tonight. Maybe sometime next week. I really need to go, mate."

"Maybe...sometime?"

"Later, bro." Tom said then quickly ended the call. He closed his eyes and tried to calm himself down from the interaction. He had been avoiding Nathan ever since he finally admitted his feelings.

-------------

As Felix got ready to go out to one of his favorite clubs, Nathan was blowing up his phone with messages about Tom.

Finally, he picked up the phone.

"Nathan, sweetie. I love you to death, but I should not have to be the go between here."

Nathan actually sounded broken. "Felix, please talk to him for me. Please."

He sighed. "I will try, but I think he just needs some time to get over you. It took me ages, hell I am not even sure I am over it." He teased.

"Very funny."

"At least I made you laugh."

Nathan smiled. "Yes, you always do. I really appreciate that, mate."

"What does Curls say about this?"

"He completely understands, but thinks that I should just give Tom his space."

"Sounds familiar."

Nathan sighed. "Yeah."

"Listen, sweetie. I need to go okay?"

"Thank you."

"Kisses." Felix said then ended the call and shook his head.

Text from Tom: Yoooooo Feeelion get gjd fuck

Felix smirked and shook his head. "Damn, it is way too early to be getting drunken texts from him." He said to himself then continued getting ready.

Felix arrived at the club about 20 minutes later. He didn't take him long to see some of his friends hanging along the balcony drinking as they watched people dancing.

Tom was downing a shot when he saw Felix make his way through the crowd towards his group of friends, who had now welcomed him into the group.

Felix was getting a lot of attention as he walked through the crowd.

Tom quickly ordered him a cosmo. Tom felt a bit dizzy as he waited for the drink.

Just then he felt hands rub his bicep. "It is too early for you to pass out, Thomas."

Tom turned and put his arm around Felix, pulling him into a tight bear hug. "Fee fee!"

Just then the bartender placed the drink before Felix and gave him a wink. "Aww, how did you know?"

"Very funny." Tom said then gave Felix a long and hard kiss on the side of his head.

"Oh, my you are pissed Tommy."

Tom ignored that and let go of him so he could look him up and down. "I see you found some clothing."

Felix raised an eyebrow at him. "Not for too long." He said then pulled off the black tank top he had on and stuffed it in the back pocket of his jeans.

Tom leaned in to talk into his ear. "Have a shot with me, Foof."

He leaned back into Tom's ear and said, "I thought we were done with that?"

Tom ignored the comment and called the bartender back over.

Felix placed his hands-on Tom's waist and leaned near his ear. "I think you should slow down."

"You worry too much FeeFee." He said then placed his hand on the top of Felix's ass and kept it there.

"God, he is pissed." Felix said to himself. "Come dance with me."

"After our shot."

"Please Tommy."

Tom gave in rather quickly and headed out onto the dance floor with Felix.