Slight Rant with a pinch of Salt

Sorry if this is not what you're expecting, but just hear me out for just for a bit until can finish up the newest chapter for this page. I know I may be late on the subject or it could be new for some of you, but...

Since when did Wattpad become Youtube?

First things first. Everyone should know that some/most of us begin doing this for the shits and giggle, right? Be it may it could be for hobbies or on some thin line of doing something to past the time, we have our reasons to do this crap.

Now here's the kicker.

I was planning to do a new story, one that comes from a game called Granblue Fantasy. It's basically that you're a Primarch with some parts I wanted to add to this story. I had all the story to tell and such and yes... I do have a slight chance of doing a Harem. But apparently, I think some people from Wattpad didn't like what I was doing. So... I got flagged apparently.

The image that I added on one of the chapters is a picture of a genderbend version of Sandalphon

The image that I added on one of the chapters is a picture of a genderbend version of Sandalphon... and I guess that certain image it counts as sexual, apparently? BUT, she IS wearing clothes that are covering all the body parts and that it's going to be the ass!

So first things first.

Wattpad. What the fuck?

Stop being fucking Youtube. You flagging shit that isn't posted yet. It hasn't been published and I can already do the changed when I can find the pics I was looking for. Be it may it be memeable or just fucking animated people.

I barely even posted the fucking story and you've already flagged my ass that I already want to make changes on? You flagged me for having a gender bend fictional character, but you let other people post images that have the same purpose as I do or go a bit farther than I can do?

Sure I can find a different picture and hopefully it works out, but really?

Can I also mention that I also have the original version of the said person with his glorious ass is showing, too? I find it hypocritical that you would flag me for a girl version of Sandalphon, but not the original version of Sandalphon.

For fuck sakes.

I was already planning ahead to change the fucking picture when I find a better version of the person and you're going to go and send the fucking flag hammer on my ass that I didn't post yet?

Go fuck yourself.

I might as well promote an account somewhere else where it doesn't get flagged if it wasn't posted on the fucking spot!

Fuck! I might as well do fucking Archive of Our Own and do the shit as I would from here! At least they fucking know where the line comes and goes!

Well, if I get flagged again, I'm discounting my work on this account and moving all my crap back to Deviantart. I mean I won't get to use as many pictures as I wanted to, but who gives a fuck!