Chapter 1: The Story and Power of the Primal Hero and False Charge

A/n: So, this is a heads up. Most of these chapters are based on (Y/n)'s view. There is a time that'll change now and then, but for now... this will involve mostly around (Y/n)'s view.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How...?"

"No way..."

"I thought you told me he was human! You never mention that he is an Angel," The King yell at his people, but I slowly started to chuckle, "What's so funny?!"

"... Foolishness, King..." I said to them, making them all silent, "Foolishness... Here's the thing. I died in the old world and I am resurrected here... I don't know what's going on... but if it's enough to shut you up... So be it... Cause the last thing I hate to see is when the innocent get treated badly for the things they didn't do."

I stare at them with a new look I somehow got... which I can't tell if this is luck or just something new...... While I'm still low level... these people are pissing me off.

 But before we can do all of that

... But before we can do all of that... Let's rewind of the mess... and restart from the beginning... of how this mess started... and how I became someone that has happened to become... Primal.

*Flashback*

"Huh... So that's how much we got from the king," I said, looking at the two bags of coins that the king gave to the Naofumi. "Yeah. So, we both got 800 coins, huh..." Naofumi said looking at me, "What do you suggest?" "I guess the best choice since we're starters is to use the coins to get the necessary weapons and armor," I answered him before looking at Myne, "Do you know where the weapon and armor shop?"

"Sure do," she replied with a smile, "Follow me."

We started to head over to the place that we needed to go to first. When we arrived, there were many weapons displayed on the wall. We started to walk in as we look around the place.

"Welcome," a bald man with a scar on the side of his head greeted the three of us, "Is this your first time here?"