Chapter 6: Justice

*(Y/n)*

So... I guess this is Garreg Mach Monastery. It seems like this is the kind of place that should not be messed with at all. But... I am trying to do a job here, but with some additions of exploration (not to mention the different currencies in many worlds). Just like that time with Sparkles when they started to invite me to hike to bring some emotions back all while still doing the job for them, and they're right about having my emotions back yet I still that tight pain in my chest... Blaming myself for such destruction...

I shook my head, not wanting to think back at that memory. I need to apply for the job before it's too late. Or worse, becomes someone's enemy on the first day.

As soon I took a step, I felt something about to attack me, making me dodge the attack before I started to roll down and stand back up. When looking back up, I saw a giant wolf right in front of me.

 When looking back up, I saw a giant wolf right in front of me

It growls lowly as if it was charging up something. I shook my head as I went get ready to fight it. I concentrate on what to summon that is available to me. I must go for any weapon that is a big help and an advantage for defending myself other than my own two fists. I don't want to use guns... yet... until I get back to the Kingdom as I'll train myself from there.

The only thing that I can summon right now is the Unsigned Blade, the Seven-Star Sword Sterling, and those four purple blades as of now. 'Wait... I had other weapons... maybe I should use a different one rather than my swords,' I thought to myself before I notice the screen popped up and show me a note.

It seems like your weapons are limited here in this world. As of now, you'll be able to use your swords, spears, axe, bows, gauntlets, and magic (which includes staff as sub-equipable items) in this world. However, there's a way to bring in other weapon types as well as different magic types into this world. Suggestion, increase the proficiency of the weapon of your choice to unlock them from the original world you currently live in. Weapons that are created in the different worlds will come with you back towards the original world.

Alert! Because you're in a new world, you're given a new upgrade to your screen. Finish the battle and once you're in a town, village, kingdom, or any bases, upgrades will begin from there. All upgrades will be revealed once you're done.

"Great... Now I have to wait to even look at my stats and also I can get any of my weapons that I should've mastered? Ugh... Whatever. I'll deal with it for now as like I did with embracing the powers," I said, getting in position as two of the purple blades disappear as I look at the giant wolf, "So... you're my first opponent after arriving in this world for the first time. Alright then... Come at me, beast! Let's see how strong is this world!"

The giant beast roars and went to attack before I backflip from its attack before I went to slash at it with both bladed weapons, seeing it screech in pain before it roars rather loudly. It screech did push me back with some scratches, but it wasn't enough to put me down. I charge at it and did a whirlwind of slashes with the katana, grabbed the sword once the katana comes back to me, and gave it several harsh pincushion treatments with all the bladed weapons against the giant beast before using enough momentum to push back the enemy.