Chapter 7: Upgrades, Intel, and Family

*(Y/n)*

... I've been in this Item World for too long...

It's been 3000 years since I've stepped out of my world... There's no sun, no children playing, just the silent, endless darkness... I'm slowly turning insane and I think I'm about to find a way out of this damn place and take over the world.

... I kid.

I was actually here for 7 hours in this Item World, reading every page in the help section, trying to understand my sudden changes with my senses and my private world. The senses seem to change the moment I got to Fodlan but also follow similar mechanics of that world. When I read through it, the weird screen thing allows certain perks in the world because it doesn't want to be known that the person, who got transported to a different world, can either be a cheater or playing God-Mode.

...... Primal Beasts would be Gods had they haven't had been limited to their original designs. Some Primal Beasts are basically like human beings with their own angels and demons and so on. I probably need to see Tiamat how to be a Primal Beast. I only know that they can turn to giants, but to understand how to activate it correctly... is going to be harder than it looks.

As for this Item World... it surely gives a meaning of dangerous material. It's what I've seen in the past life, but to grab a giant amount of items seems bad enough and I can be a cheater at any time. Gladly, this world has its limitations, and cheating is out the window. Certain weapons can't be equipped unless certain quests are finished. Wish the "One weapon that can change into a variety of its kind" cliche would prove useful right now. Well, it's what I would've said if I didn't make a deal with the devil in granting me to use weapon manipulation.

However, it seems like the Item World has this time stop where I can go back and forth because it's unfinished, and it should be upgraded thoroughly... which means I should be able to let it follow the time in the world I'm officially living in. Hmmm... If I can find a suitable location like another item-like, where it can also act as storage, then it should be able to resume time like so and act as the main base.

I also found out that I can play around and find out ahead with the worlds through a weeb/otaku section in the Item World, but I can't bring them to the worlds I go in... so that's good enough for me. I started playing Fodlan's world through that section, that way I can remember what I can stop in the Fodlan I'm in and get the war to stop fast... Maybe grab some skills in the class selection.

Speaking of Classes...

It seems like I have a chance of changing classes all while I still act as a half-breed. Depending on the class, I can be fast and effective like an assassin or stronger like a warrior. Primal Hero is considered a balanced class while the rest depends on their stats. Primal Hero will only rely on the class through skills and mastery, but the stats alone depends on how I see fit. Hopefully, I can master class changes soon enough, that way I won't be... well... playing ten steps ahead of everyone. It's said that I can able to change it at any time and anywhere. I guess for now I stick with it, but if I go to Fodlan or Naofumi, I can try to change classes.

It seems like this world is good enough, so I better grab like... 5 things. I should probably head to different work as well... Maybe something that runs up my alley rather than fantasy.

I went to check the weapons and scroll through the weapons depending on the type they are.

Let's see... Demonfire Dagger... Maybe, but I'm trying to master using my other dagger. Photon Blade... Too futuristic. Doubt the Force is going to do much where it's already powerful in its own world. Yamato... I'm not much of a devil that wants to cuts portals. I'm a Primal Hero with a flaming sword that... can go around the cosmos... If Vergil was ever here, let's see which powerful weapon is better. What about Ultima Blade? ... Errr... Maybe a bit too overpowered... or I'm not ready to use those types of weapons yet.