Chapter 3: Finding a Trademark Weapon

*3RD*

Another day, another time for training and grinding.

That's what going through our Primal Hero's head since he got here. Ever since he got here with four other heroes, he's been farming a lot of things to help with his companions.

(Y/n) has been helping with every fiber and ability of his body to help everyone. Helping Naofumi with his shield skills, training both Corrin and Raphtalia with their weapons, and gather material with Yuel. He was ready like a soldier in command because he knew why he is taking this role. Though he has a few things that were on his mind.

He learns so far that no one in this kingdom has ever heard of Primal Hero and/or any stories of this legend. So, he was at a great start for now and rather not get the attention of being a hero or just not being noticed at all besides those that know him. Hopefully, the other outfit the Blacksmith gave to him was enough to hide his face.

Another of the thoughts that were going through him a lot is the memories of his past life. Though reincarnated and transported to another world, there were many thoughts of memories about his family and friends that were at least fine with him. Like his childhood is alright, but since in his teen years and young adulthood, he can't help but wonder what would be the alternative if he didn't die. Wonder how it would turn out without his breakdowns and how he could save himself from that death. Would that intervention even work out or would he suffer too much? The same goes for his love. He wonders if he can forgive her since she wasn't really standing up for him... or herself.

It was given him more questions than answers.

Lastly, it was weapons, last time he checks on weapons, he still had three, but now he needs to not only find more weapons to master with but also find a weapon that he can use a lot. The weapons he has obtained never felt like he can use them well enough because they were owned by someone else. The Unsigned Blade was once owned by a swordswoman, the Crimson Axe is being tracked down by Yuel, and Eden is owned by Lucifer. He needs a weapon that he can hold on to by his side all the time AND able to upgrade through materials and elemental items.

Well, at least one of those three has been answered. Because soon enough... he is carrying the weapon that he can keep around him all the time... and maybe hone his skills more with the weapon.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So... any ideas how much," Naofumi asked a merchant as the merchant was inspecting the item that Naofumi has got from the party's recent grinding. "Hmm... I guess that I can probably give two coins for everything," The merchant said, seeing that Naofumi stayed silent for a little bit. "....... Alright," Naofumi said before he started to think of something before he starts to talk again, "Any ideas where I can make quick money?"

"Well, there's the coal mines. If you can find and sell some ore from the nearby mines, it might give a little bit of money," The merchant suggests to the Shield Hero. "I see..." Naofumi nods, looking around before looking back at the merchant, "I guess this village has their downfall lately." "Yeah, ever since the wave came, it would appear dangerous monsters have taken up residence here," The merchant said, "I heard many stories about the heroes that were summoned, yet I have no clue of what they're doing to help us..."

"You'll know when the time happens," (Y/n) said, who is leaning against a wall by the merchant, "As long they know what they're doing the right, everything should be fine." The Merchant nods softly at (Y/n) before he notices something rather unique. "Hey, I want to ask you something, kid," The merchant said. "If it's about the face, don't even mention it as I'm already sick of it," (Y/n) said bluntly, clearly annoyed if someone asks about it, "I'm already annoyed enough with how people talk about it."