Chapter 4: Meltdown

A/n: This is probably one of my longest chapters on this profile. Was planning to make it separately, but I'm sticking with how many words I can cram on here until the end.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*3RD*

Corrin started to slowly wake up early in the morning. She starts to yawn before she starts to look over to see her party, but one was missing from the campsite. Which is the Morningstar. Corrin was wondering where is her friend, but that is when she heard splashing noises coming from the nearby lake they were all camping. Seeing if he was ok, Corrin got up and went to check on him.

When she found a place, she notices two things. The first she found was the clothes that were in two baskets, one that is filled with the clothes and the other that is empty. She is confused at this, but when she took a closer look, she blushed slightly and having some... lewd thoughts. It was (Y/n)'s clothes. It appears to be wet as if being washed.

The second is that she notices a figure in the waters and it appears to be catching fish. It seems to grab a few fish along the way before it was rushing to where Corrin is at. Corrin's eyes widen and get ready to fight, but it was too late. It jumped out of the water.

Corrin stays where she at, but as her view gets clear to her. Her blushes increases to 100 when she saw (Y/n) was the one merging out of the water... all nude out of the water.

'...... Big,' She thought as she watches (Y/n) flies over and lands not even much near her. (Y/n) took a deep breath, before he slowly straightens himself up as he flaps his wings. "Whew... that was a good warmup," He mutters, holding a bunch of fish as he walks over to the empty basket and puts the fish in the basket, "There's going to be at least a good breakfast before we meet up with the Blacksmith. Whew... who knew early morning workouts can be so good. Man, I feel better than back in my world. Maybe I should trust my gut the next time I'm stressing out." (Y/n) grabs a clean dry cloth from the nearby rocks and he dries off his sacred area before proceeding to dry his hair off. 

 He doesn't know about Corrin behind him, not knowing how Corrin is slightly enjoying the view.

The only thing he heard was a slight gasp and a slapping noise, making him freeze. (Y/n) slowly turn his head to see Corrin, covering her face... well except the one eye she didn't seem to cover.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"