-Under Construction w/ some announcement-

Just a heads up that I'm going to go back and add/fix a few things within the chapters. I'm going to go back and read back all of the chapters I did, and I'm going to fix those grammar errors as much as I can. Just a little few changes here and there, but that's about it.

Though I might change some insult on a certain chapter, so... uh... you guys got any suggestions on a creative insult towards the King? Keep it as is or change it?

Other than a few changes, I have an announcement about a certain series that I'm going to try my hand in.

Y'all ever heard of Redo of Healer?

Yeah, I'm trying my hand on that. I'll probably limit some scenes, but maybe I could've left some references on there. As for the reader's ability. Well, we got the mage bitch queen, the super blade bitch, the creepy cannon shotacon, and the healer hero... so what if I should do a class that is familiar to everyone?

Forgemaster.

You know... the one that gets an army of undying loyal beasts through specials skills and tools?

That's the plan I'm doing.

If the world is evil, might as well show them the reason not to piss off the wrong person and clap it harder than everyone else.

Well, that's about it for now, before the newest chapter kicks in. Once I'm done fixing the chapters, this will be deleted.