Chapter 9: God Sees All

*(Y/n)*

Well, walking into a new part of Fodlan wasn't a walk in the park. There are the usual bandit encounters, but I was able to take them down with no problem. It's boring, but the experience points that'll go missing along with testing out some theories I wanted to try on my skills and power. I wanted to test out combos and how to use the skills better than I used them in the past.

During the times whenever I'm not moving and chilling, I take the time to understand my screens, learn on my own on the manual that's been waiting to be read since I awoken, and take a trip to the Item World every time I take a nap and find out I can expand the Item World with a simple mechanic, so I bought it for reasons.

From the extras I've earned and spent, there's a side shop I can use to buy things I can bring. Mostly consumables and tools, no weapons. Should be fine since the Item World is free when I need the edge... Or to take a break, look through social media, and play video games. I'll kiss some God's bald head for letting me still have some modern technology in the Item World.

And then, kick him in his nuts for letting me go into unfiltered territory! I did not need to know I could buy [REDACTED FOR THE WHOLESOME VIEWERS!] for 100 coins! 

I DO NOT SEE APOLLONIA, CORRIN, MALTY, OR ANY OTHER WOMEN IN THOSE CLOTHES!

Ugh... I pray that lust won't control me, otherwise... I'm praying to Lucifer to seal me up in that cocoon like he did with Sandalphon.

... Er... Anyways...

I've also found out that since putting the Item World into the Astral Planes, time seemed to fixate on how I chose. If I want the two worlds to be faster than the other or vice versa. So, I slowed down the one that pulled my butt out of my coffin. Yuura... I hate you and love you, cause this Item World is so stupidly broken.

It's all I can do during my breaks till I reach my solo quest location. Well, it's what I thought I could do alone...

The path to where I'm supposed to go is harder than it looks and I didn't want to fly over there at vast speed as I want any villager to think I'm some villager, so I asked for directions. This could have gone for days maybe weeks to get over to my destination... But it seems like fate or luck got was on my side for a very good reason this time around, because... Sakura... She evolved and caught up with me.

 She evolved and caught up with me

Again... How the hell do my familiars evolve at Mach speeds? I mean... Lyria I understand because friendship and affection evolve her (though I wanted to be an Umbreon or Espeon, but I let fate decide her choices, not by my choice). I don't recall going out to battle much since I'm a "little" stronger than most of my students and staff... Unless Corrin or Appy decided to take Sakura into the battlefield when I'm looking the other way... The same can go for Byleth, too... And probably many other of the students cause they had been eyeing my familiarity when I returned to the academy.

She does have a good warm spot.

Even then, I always get looks from people when they see me with my familiar as they question what kind of breed is my bird. I answer them to the best of my knowledge and be on my way once I'm done... With little annoyance... sometimes.