I was already missing them. It's Saturday,and i don't normally stay up to 01:00pm at work,but going home to stay alone by that hour of the day was the last thing on my mind. And going to the organization will be a bad idea,not now that i am having hard time with my uncle,so i decided to go check on my hotel/resort instead.
.
.
04:45:pm
Location: At My Hotel/Resort

I was busy doing nothing serious. I was just busy scrolling and reading tweets. And then Clara called,and i smiled. “She's missing me already". I thought to myself and picked the call.

Hi Baby? •*I muttered*•.

“Baby,my Daddy". •*She manage to say after some seconds,sobbing really serious. I don't need to be told that Dan had accomplished his mission*•.

Baby,Clam down and talk to me. •*I said as she sobs bitterly like a widow on the other side of the line*•.

Gaius?.............. Can you do me a favour? Just come to our house now. Please,just come.... •*She cryingly said and dropped the call*•.

Dan just got what he wants,which was hurting Clara. •*I thought to myself*•.
.
.
.
DANIEL (DAN)

02:55pm

“Target is currently heading towards the elevator". •*Taiwo announced through the transmitter,from the cyber hall and i muttered “COPY" as i tugged on my black leather hand gloves*•.

I've been waiting for this moment to come. A moment that i will do something that will hurt someone Gaius will never like to see in pains.

Clara's dad had been in a political party meeting over an hour now at the eight floor of a multipurpose ten storey building,and i and my team have been patiently waiting for the meeting to be over for us to carryout our plan,and I'm going to do it quietly. No gun shots,provided things goes as planned.

I've been waiting on top of the elevator,clad in our usual mission costume and a backpack that contents other equipments which includes a chemical weapon which i will use on God's Will Nwachukwu. This chemical weapon is equivalent to the one Gaius used on G T Johnson,just that it kills faster and doesn't erase memories. It reduces the beating rate of a heart,stops blood from pumping freely and induces dizziness within 30 minutes.

I've already loosen a little portion of the elevator roof where i intend to pass through whenever he use it. And when Taiwo informed me of how close he was,i covered my face with a black medical mask,tugged on my face cap and fasten the thick military belt on my waist before hocking the thick rope which i will use while ascending on it,and stood firmly on top of the elevator.

“How many people do he have around him?" •*I asked Taiwo through the transmitter as the elevator gently descent from the tenth floor and stop at the eighth floor*•.

Taiwo: Just two pot belle members of his party.

“What of their bodyguards?" •*I asked*.

Taiwo: They all are waiting downstairs. •*he said and the elevator began to descend again,indicating that God's Will and his colleagues are already in there*•.

“Defuse the elevator by powering down the building's electricity for two minutes”. •*Agent Sonia,the cyberian acting boss ordered as i gripped tightly on the syringe that contents the chemical weapon,and Taiwo muttered “COPY" as he works towards that*•.

“Agent Dan? You gat not less than two minutes to get in,execute your mission and get out as soon as possible". •*She instructed immediately the power went down and elevator stopped at the fifth floor,while i muttered “COPY" as i shift the already loosed portion of the elevator roof,unveiling the interior part of the barely dark elevator that contents my target and his colleagues whom were murmuring something to themselves regarding the just seized elevator*•.