Chapter Eighteen : Taunting, Waiting, And Group Therapy...

Start from the beginning

Rin nodded his head yes and I walked away.

–––––––––––––-––—————-———-

(Yuki's pov)

I got up off the ground and hugged him.

"I missed you." I said.

He snuggled up to me.

Then he pulled away and looked at me.

"I'm so horrible."

"You're not. "

"How can after all I've done to you, you be nice to me? "

"I can forgive anyone."

"When you first came here and I saw those memories of yours I felt something in me. I was changing and I didn't like it. I tried everything to stop it but all I think was this voice telling me to save her."

I stood up and gestured for him to come with me.

"We can be saved together."

He walked towards me.

"First though, I have a question. I met my grandmother, how?"

"In everyone there is a passage to Gehenna and a passage to assiah. The good and bad of a person. There is another place. The inbetween. It's for the spirits who were rejected by both sides. Gehenna would not take your grandmother when she died because she brought good in the bad, nor would assiah take her because she brought out the bad in the good. She's a perfect balance."

"That doesn't explain how I got there."

"When you said her name I was a little startled. It broke my Concertration on our mind link and propelled your spirit to the between. There you met her, I assume?"

"Yes. She's so amazing."

"You're just like her. "

"Nah, I'm not that amazing... Who am I kidding, of course I am! "

He laughed.

"She told me about the laws of balance and how you're planning to break them. Why? "

"I believe in miracles. Maybe if I broke the laws something unexpected would happen."

"Isn't that a big bet though? The universe? "

"I think the odds are in my favor."

We stood silent until he spoke again.

"Yuki, stay with me. Here in Gehenna. You can help me make Yuri's dream a reality."

"I can't stay. It's not because I don't love you or anything, it's because I can't stay here knowing what you will do is destroy yourself. I can't watch that happen."

"I understand." he said.

I need to lighten the mood. This depressingness is killing me!

I put on a grin.

"Now I have spent three days in a cell chained to a wall and my only source of nutrition has been stale bread and water. Do they serve ice cream in hell?"

"No, it's called hell for a reason." he said with a laugh.

"Well then, we must escape to go get ice cream!"

I stomped my way down this hall until I reached a door.

"Umm... How exactly do I get back?"

"An Assiah gate."

"And how do you make an assiah gate thingy?"

"It's a little like a Gehenna gate. Everyone here uses it all the time."

He led me to one of the many rooms in this place and I sat down on a chair with eyes on it, which seriously creeped me out.

"I can't have anyone knowing that I let you out Yuki. I would lose respect for showing mercy on you. So stay in here until I'm finished making the gate."

"Okay. " I said bored.

He left the room then and I had the area to myself.

I stared at the eyes on the chair intensely.

This place is making me go freaking insane, I'm having a stareing contest with a chair.

I'm so going to win, though.

I started jabbing all of the eyes with my fingers.

"Haha, take that you.... Chair! " I said awkwardly.

I sighed.

I'm seriously losing it.

I need to go see a therapist about these issues or go visit a therapy group.

It would go like, "Hi, everyone my name is Yuki."

"Hi, Yuki."

"And I have some problems."

"What are your problems Yuki?"

"My father is the demonic spawn of Satan, my mom still doesn't really think she's my mom, one of my best friends is a talking cat, I have an obsession with ice cream, my grandfather is the king of hell and talks to me in my head, and to top it off I used to have the worst crush on Justin Bieber."

Then the group people would be like...

"Bitch is nuts! "

And I would get kicked out for having too many problems and not enough solutions. And the small stuff about how everyone would think I'm crazy.

I sat up and paced around the room.

What is taking him so long? I wondered.

Then I heard a banging sound against the door and a voice.

It's him.

Dad.