Bo x Reader (Unexpected Guest)

Start from the beginning

I removed all of his belongings from his torso. I put the bow and arrows to the side of the room and I removed his bird hat and put it on the nightstand. I then used the towels to clean up most of the blood and dry him off, there was a lot of blood. Next, I took a hand rag and poured a elixir Pam made to stop the bleeding on his side and chest. I got out a yellow cream to help the healing and applied it his open wounds. 

I was so tired, I tried my best to keep my eyes open but, I was struggling. The whiskey was taking an effect to me. 

Lastly, I leaned the body up and used bandages to wrap up the wounds. I did the best I could. If he's dead in the morning, I didn't do it.

I walked over to my closet once more and grabbed old pillows and blankets for him. I felt like a mother tucking in her sick child. I don't plan on being a mother or a father anytime soon. I couldn't handle this shit.

I sat down in a chair next to the bed and checked his pulse. It was still beating, it was stronger than before actually. I put my elbows on my bed and my head in my hands, slowly falling asleep.

---------------------

(Bo's Pov)

My body was aching from my head to my toes. I felt so weak, so hungry. I needed to get going and search for food. I opened my eyes slowly and noticed right away something was not right. I did not wake up to the blue skies of the world.

I jolt up from my position and looked around at the strange, messy room I was in. My quick action woke up another human next to me. "Woah... woah, what..?" They were dazed. 

I spotted my weapon at the other side of the room and rushed towards it. I grabbed my bow and an arrow and pointed it at the unfamiliar person. They looked up at me with disgust.

"Awww come on man, what the fuck? What's with this shit?" They sputtered while waving a hand through the air. For someone who was in serious danger, they seemed more annoyed than they were scared.

"This is the last time I bring a body back into my house! You'd think I would learn from that time in Skull Creek but, nOOOooooOoo."

They just kept spouting nonsense so I spoke to stop their rambling. 

"Who are you? Where am I?" I said calmly, trying to strike fear in the heart of this mysterious character. It did not work as I thought it would.

"Who am I? Who the fuck are you!? You're in MY house! Can you show a little bit of respect? I did save you from that storm after all!"

The storm. I forgot about all of that. I got myself into a nasty battle with the Bear Woman. It was a foolish decision. The battle was one vs two, I couldn't defeat them so I had to flee.

I slowly lower my weapon and look down to the marks the Bears have left. The injuries have been patched up and fixed completely.

I look back at the loud, cranky stranger. Just by looking at them, I could tell they were too in pain.

"Forgive me. I am not used to being... saved like that."

They sighed and softened their expression. "No no, I'm sorry for yelling. I just have a really bad headache, my back hurts and I'm hungry. I get very cranky when I'm hungry." Not a moment later, my stomach growled at the thought of food. The stranger laughed and gave me a reassuring smile.

"Sounds like I'm not the only hungry one here. How about I make us some breakfast?" Make us some what? "Br-Brake Fast?" Their smile went to a shocked expression. "You know, breakfast. Food of the morning, the most important meal of the day." I stared blankly at them. "Do you not know what breakfast is?!"