THANK YOU

(A/N: Forget about 'sh*tty' edit above XD)

Hello everyone, Zen here! I want to say thank you and thank you very much for all of you who still read my story until right now. I don't know what I must said.

About right now, I get the work and start busy at office almost everyday so I didn't have time to write the story. Even I just online on Wattpad every Friday to Sunday to update my story and after that gone again. So please I'm sorry.

By the way about story, maybe most of you feel surprised because suddenly (Y/N) change into antagonist. First time I play Tekken 6 I'm also surprise too but when I explore deeply the story, he did it because he wants to get rid off the Devil Gene. So I said that he put in Neutral side, not antagonist because he became antagonist just in the beginner chapter. And in the final chapter he didn't die because his tattoo still stick on his arm.

About next story, I'm still observe about Tekken 7 story. So that's mean there is no Devil Within 4 on forward. But don't worry, have you read the 'Epilogue'? That's the clue for the next story of Devil Within or else it's more like spin-off but still get in the Devil Within timeline (Like Devil Within: Heir of The Cursed Blood) and new title is still coming soon. Huhehe. Don't worry I'll announce the new story.

And I want to say thank you to all of you who still give like and comment. I'm so very happy and I hope I can make more story again forward.

Okay that's from me and see you on next story. Bye!