ROUND 1: MISSION START

The Rebel Army that lead by Lars start mission to raid Mishima Zaibatsu with using three barracudas and infiltrate the gate and destroy lobby room. Two batalyon of Rebel Army start to attack but interrupted by Tekken Force. The fierce battle happen but Rebel Army can handle up easily.

Lars suddenly come and attack all of Tekken Force with bare hands. But suddenly, a bazooka come and almost hit Lars until make explotion in a room. Lars out from the explotion and start give order to them to attack.

Lars: "It's about to begin"

(MISHIMA ZAIBATSU LABORATORIUM)

Lars: "This is Alpha Leader. All teams report"

Alpha Two: "Alpha Two. Ground level is clear"

Alpha Three: "Alpha Three. Basement one, two, three. All clear. Just your team on the bottom level, Sir"

Lars: "Roger that. Converge on my position, and stay sharp"

Alpha Two: "Alpha Two, roger"

Alpha Three: "Alpha Three, roger"

Lars and his force has infront of lab. He order a soldier to hack a code of the door. After unlock, they checked up in the lab. Lars see a one room and decided to come in. He sees a kind of incubator who still on. He see a woman figure in it.

 He see a woman figure in it

Lars: "What the hell?"

Rebel Army1: "Captain! She looks like Bosconovitch's daughter from the reports. But she supposed to be deceased"

Lars: "I see....Then who have we got here?"

Omega One: "Omega One to Alpha Leader. Do you read?"

Lars: "Alpha Leader. Go ahead"

Omega One: "We've detected several bogeys headed in your direction. Be on guard"

Lars: "All right. Listen! You heard the man, All teams-"

But suddenly Lars feel the tremor from another room. Then Lars receive the reports from another batalyon.

Alpha Two: "Alpha Two. We are engaged with hostiles--. They're Jacks! It's the G Corporation!"

Alpha Three: "Alpha Three. We can't hold them off! They're heading for the bottom level—"

Jacks finally find the lab and start to attack Lars and Rebel Army.

Lars: "All teams, attack!"

They start to open fire on the robots from G Corporation. Jacks not silent and also open fire to them. A firefight ensued in lab room.

((TIMESKIP))

After firefight, all of Jacks have been destroyed. Lars checked his troops.