ROUND 23: PLEASE TELL ME WHY

(Y/N) turn around and see Yumi has already in helipad until Nina and Reki didn't realized.

Reki: "No way! How did she already here? Even I didn't feel her appears"

Yumi slowly walk toward (Y/N) while talk the reason to (Y/N). (Y/N) just quite and didn't move away.

Yumi: "Why, (Y/N)? Why? Why did you do this!?"

(Y/N): "It's none of your business!"

Yumi: "Of course I must know the reason! Please, (Y/N) tell me!"

(Y/N): "I said it's none of your business! Why you still follow me, Yumi!? You...you are stubborn"

Yumi: "(Y/N), is it because your Devil Gene consume you until you allowed what he said to make this war?"

(Y/N): "Shut up!"

Yumi: "(Y/N), if it's true I will help you"

(Y/N)'s body start tremble when Yumi close to him. Looks like he try to hold his Devil Gene to not become anger. When Yumi almost close and near her hand to (Y/N)'s chest.

(Y/N): "Please, stay away from me!"

Yumi: "(Y/N)....."

(Y/N): "I SAID STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

(Y/N) slaps Yumi's hand and start to fire Yumi with the laser beam on his forehead. Luckily Yumi can avoid the attack but she surprised when she sees (Y/N). The dark aura appear around him and the devil tattoo on his head. Looks like same in Yumi's dream.

Yumi: "No way...."

(Y/N): "My blood is boiling for vengeance. My clenched fists yearning for power. There is not even a single chance for you to end this insatiable hunger"

After that, (Y/N) back to see Yumi who still fall down and stare him. (Y/N) looked back with cold eyes until said something to Yumi.

(Y/N): "Don't even dare to stop me, Yumi. I best suggest that you don't, because to see you as an enemy. I absolutely would rather not"

(Y/N) turn around and go to the chopper, but Yumi get up and try to block him with huge Ice Barrier until Nina and Reki apart from (Y/N) so just two of them, (Y/N) and Yumi.

Yumi: "Why.....why did you choose to take this path and be consumed by your hatred? Is there no other way to stop your wrath and end all needless bloodshed?"

(Y/N): ...................................................

Yumi: "Please, (Y/N), forget your rage. Forget also your tragic post!"

(Y/N): .....................................................

Yumi: "Those memories of pain and carnage will vanished and after all will never last...."

(Y/N): ".....................................Yumi"

Yumi: "Yes?"

(Y/N): "My mother is a merely human and Kazuya Mishima is the devil. Eventhough they are my parents, I'll never accepted especially Kazuya Mishima who abandoned my mother. Until I was born become half-devil, he didn't back to save my mother"

Yumi: "But you have a feeling like other. With the feeling, there are love. Is it normal?"

(Y/N): "Not for me and Mishima clan"

Yumi: "(Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "I was born because the conflict in my family! It shouldn't be happened to me! My mother always care to me until raise me up. But now, when she die.....I.....I......"