ROUND 10: THE NAME IS AZAZEL

(MISHIMA ZAIBATSU AIRBASE)

(Y/N) is about to take off in a helicopter. Suddenly he hear a girl voice from far. He sees a girl who wears all black suit and pair of gauntlets in her arms. Yozakura look angry and rushing towards him.

Yozakura: "(Y/N) KAZAMA!!"

But Tekken Force try to stop Yozakura. Yozakura didn't want blocked so she defeats every soldier that stands in her ways with several punches. (Y/N) just smirk and get into the helicopter that ready to take off.

 (Y/N) just smirk and get into the helicopter that ready to take off

Yozakura: "Come back here!!"

Yozakura then doing jump and try to grab onto the flying helicopter. Unfortunately, she fails and fell down. She feels exacting her revenge and shouts in frustration.

Yozakura: "NOOOOO!!"

(THE ANCIENT TEMPLE, EGYPT)

The helicopter of Mishima Zaibatsu landed at infront of the temple. (Y/N) and Nina walk toward the temple. On the several steps, they stopped and see the woman who already been there waiting (Y/N) is.

Nina: "Who are you?"

Zafina: "I have no business with you. (Y/N) Kazama! You've been warned. Stop your warring before it is too late!"

(Y/N): "I don't have time for this"

Zafina: "Six months have passed since the magic that binds this place was broken. And now events are unfolding just as the legend foretold. This world is headed for destruction!"

(Y/N): "And what if the legends turns out to be wrong?"

Zafina: "What are you saying?"

(Y/N): "You claim to be a descendant of these people, yet you don't feel it? I began my investigation as soon as the ruins appeared. I had a feeling, but now I know. He has already begun to stir"

Zafina: "You speak as if you actually know what these ruins hold"

(Y/N): "Long ago....they called him the Rectifier. This temple was built in his name. The name of Azazel"

Zafina looks surprised because (Y/N) had known about Azazel which should be kept secret from outside.

Zafina: "H-how do you know that?! Answer me! How it is you know that?!"

(Y/N): "Why? Does it really make a difference?"

Zafina: "N-no, but—"

(Y/N): "It's already started. And nobody has the power to stop it. Nobody except me"

The helicopter is ready to take off to back to Mishima Zaibatsu. Nina tells (Y/N) to go back.

Nina: "We need to go. The G Corporation is up to something"