ROUND 3: HOW WE MEET

Hyoki with Senki Shu start to find their target, Lars. During the trip, Hyoki seems thinking something, that makes Maki worried and decided to talk with her.

Maki: "Hyoki-san....are you....allright?"

Hyoki: "Huh? I'm okay"

Maki: "But you seems....thinking something....about what?"

After hearing it, Hyoki decided to stop followed by other. Hyoki start to explain what she think.

Hyoki: "Everyone...did you still remember when (Y/N) attack our temporary headquarters?"

All: "Yes?"

Hyoki: "Actually, I don't know why (Y/N) ask for our help. But he guaranteed us for attack several places whatever we want with my youma"

Miki: "Maybe there is something behind why (Y/N) did it"

Hyoki: "Yeah....maybe..."

*FLASHBACK*

(Y/N) and Nina are going to somewhere with their vehicle. After several minutes, they arrived at the kind of old temple.

Nina: "Are you sure this is the place like what you said?"

(Y/N): "Of course"

Nina: "Looks like the temple bit an old"

(Y/N): "This is just their temporary headquarters when they want to do something in Earth"

Nina: "So does that mean....."

(Y/N): "Yes....the headquarters is in another dimension"

Nina: "I see..."

(Y/N): "C'mon! we have no time"

((TIMESKIP))

Reki: "Hyoki! There are intruders who attack our base!"

Hyoki: "What!? We must hurry up!"

(Y/N): "Don't waste your sweat to do something"

(Y/N) bursting the door with using Demon's Paw. Hyoki and Reki surprised because nobody else who known about her base. Behind (Y/N), Miki looks collapsed with her puppets cause from the fights against (Y/N). (Y/N) walks slowly to Hyoki who sit on her throne.

(Y/N): "So you are the leader of Senki Shu who can summoned a creature named youma, Hyoki"

Hyoki: "You....how do you know about me? Who the hell are you!?"

(Y/N): "I'll tell you, if you want to work with me"

Hyoki: "Huh!? Work with you!? Hahahahahahaha!!"

Nina: "That girl annoyed me"

Hyoki: "Hahahaha....if you want to work with me, then you must win against my friends. Yuki! Reki! Attack him!"

Nina wants to help (Y/N) but (Y/N) didn't want she involve his business. So (Y/N) doing himself. Yuki attack (Y/N) first. She swing her flails to (Y/N) but (Y/N) can duck it and immediately doing EWHF. Yuki hitted and collapsed. Suddenly Reki comes and hold (Y/N)'s head.

Reki: "Don't worry, sweetheart. Just relax~"

Her eyes start glowing and summon a barrier around them. (Y/N) feel dizzy and Reki start to brainwash him. But (Y/N) use devil aura and vanish all of barrier. Reki shock and (Y/N) immediately punch her until collaps.

After that, (Y/N) leaped towards Hyoki but when he close to her, he stop infront of Hyoki.

Hyoki: "Oh oh...looks like karate boy didn't want to hurt me"