ROUND 30: AGAINST THE RECTIFIER OF ALL THINGS (Part 3)

Alisa fly toward Lars and kicking Lars away. Alisa using chainsaw to attack Lars with doing some chop technique but Lars can dodge it and attack her again by punching her and hit her. Alisa drag away but she can stop it. She fly back again and keep attacking him. What Lars to do it's just avoid her attack and make sure she back to normal.

Lars: "Alisa! It's me Lars! I saved you at the lab from destruction of G Corporation you remember?!"

Alisa: ..............

Lars: "You also give me a clue when we traveled around all the place! You also made me up when I'm down! Don't you think remember that?!"

Alisa: "There are conflict data in my head. I must eradicate you"

Alisa didn't hear Lars and still attack him. Lars dodge attack and doing sweep kick to Alisa. Alisa slipped and fall down while Lars punch her stomach and unleash lightning power through her body. Alisa shock and get up away from Lars.

Lars: "Stop it, Alisa! What are we doing is useless! What's on your mind, huh?!"

Alisa: "My duty is protect (Y/N) Kazama. That is it"

Lars: ".......I see.....then......Let's end up!"

Lars run towards Alisa. Alisa use chainsaw to choke him but Lars dodge it while punching her stomach several times and doing uppercut until make her jump away. Lars run and doing Red Sprite with jump and kicking her. Alisa hitted and can't stand up again. Lars clench his fist while raising his arm to unleash lightning aura. He sees Alisa who struggle to stand up. Look his face can't accept his mate will die in his hand.

Lars: "I'm sorry......Alisa......"

Alisa: ......................................

Lars: "Zeus!!"

Lars punchs Alisa with his ultimate power and make Alisa shocked about the lightning power from Lars until then she didn't move and fell down. Lars panting heavily and kneeling. He walk slowly toward Alisa and put her flower hair clip beside her. Then Alisa wake up and back to the normal and see Lars while smiling at him.

Alisa: "You win.....I'm not match for you"

Lars: "Alisa......"

Alisa: "I did not want to fight you. But I was created to protect (Y/N) Kazama.....I could not disobey"

Lars: ...................

Alisa: "Traveling with you was wonderful. I just wish it had lasted longer. You....you treated me like a real person. It was nice. Lars.....I hope I can meet you someday...."

Alisa try to raise her hand and hold Lars's hand. Lars also wants to hold Alisa's hand but her hand fell down slowly.

Alisa: "Full system shutdown"

Then Alisa shutdown fully of her system and close her eyes slowly. Lars can't hold his feel beside just clench his fist.

(Y/N): "Good riddance"

Lars: "Say that again"

(Y/N): "I said good riddance to a worthless piece of junk"

Lars: "You....."

(Y/N): "Hmph! What? Don't tell me if you fell in love with it?"

Lars: "She's gone because she tried to protect you"

(Y/N): "Of course she did. She was designed to. I just thought she'd better at it"

Lars: "But before her doing on duty, there is someone who always care about you"

(Y/N): .....................................

Lars: "She sacrifice herself just for make you realized and never to do the bad thing since she first meet you! Didn't you remember that?! Now she begged to me to make you realized about what did you do so far with my fist!"

(Y/N): "Actually I didn't want to remember about my past. The thing is make me getting away from my ambition"

Lars: "You.....I'm taking you down!"

(Y/N): "If you still insist then....."

(Y/N)'s forehead suddenly appear devil form tattoo with red sphere. His eyes suddenly change into glowing gold-yellow. His dark aura appear a bit around him and he prepare his stance.

(Y/N): "I will put the end of this!"

Lars run while launch his fist to (Y/N). When his close to (Y/N), (Y/N) quickly disappear and suddenly beside on Lars. Lars shocked and didn't have time to turn around so (Y/N) doing Roundhouse Kick to Lars and drag away.

Lars get up and leap over (Y/N) to doing Avalanche. He grab (Y/N)'s head and throw him away but (Y/N) can landed safely. Lars grin and keep attacking (Y/N) but (Y/N) just hold his attack and didn't make counter attack.

Lars: "What the heck did you do so far, huh? You just hold my attack?"

(Y/N): "I just waiting the right time"

When Lars doing hook punch to (Y/N), (Y/N) quickly ward it and see the opportunity open widely so he doing Suigetsu Strike and hit Lars's chest. Next, (Y/N) doing Corpse Thrust with punching Lars's stomach and jump away and spill the blood. When Lars try to get up, red sphere in (Y/N)'s forehead glow and unleash laser beam to Lars. Lars quickly avoid it and the laser beam hit the statue of the temple.

Lars: (Tch! His tattoo increase his power until I can't attack him even just one hit. I must find the other way)

Lars still observe about (Y/N) a while but he can't find the weakness anything in (Y/N)

Lars: (Tch! I can't find his weakness. So no wonder if he becomes leader of Mishima Zaibatsu because that)

(Y/N): "Why you didn't get up? Come on! We have more time to fight!"

Lars: "As you wish!"

Lars get up and attack (Y/N) while (Y/N) parrying it. In there, a hand-to-hand combat happen between them. Lars find the gap so he use his opportunity to doing Elbow Corona and hit (Y/N)'s rib. And then he did Impulse Plus with doing side kick and roundhouse kick so his attack also hit (Y/N)'s head.

Lars: "Finally I found the gap"

(Y/N) get up and see his mouth is in blood. He smirk and back to his stance. Lars didn't quiet and keep attacking (Y/N). (Y/N) also attack him back with his punches. Lars found again the gap and kick (Y/N). (Y/N) grab Lars's arm and twist it while doing Tidal Wave. Lars fall down and (Y/N) punch him down and stay away from him.

Lars: "Tch......I will never.....forgive you....you full of sins!"

(Y/N): ................................

Lars: "Prepare!"

Lars prepare his stance and charging his lightning aura and suddenly he close to (Y/N). (Y/N) surprised and try to make guard stance but Lars can break it and punch him away. Lars doing Surge Blast with doing uppercut to (Y/N) and he turn around to doing Silent Entry and jump away to doing Lightning Screw with double kick. Then when (Y/N) still in mid-air, Lars landed and grab (Y/N)'s leg. Lars pull it and punch right in (Y/N)'s head.

Lars: "I will never stop until you realized about what did you do right now!"

Lars charging himself more and more power until he feel the maximum of power. (Y/N) get up and feel his tattoo on his forehead slowly gone.

Lars: "RISING FORCE!"

Lars spinning himself until lightning aura gathered in his fist and then doing final attack with doing uppercut to (Y/N). (Y/N) was hitted and jumped away. Lars panting heavily while (Y/N) get up and kneeling after got attack by Lars.

(Y/N): "I see....now I'm understand"

TO BE CONTINUED...