ROUND 25: DARKNESS CONQUER ALL

Leo still shocked after see Hyoki totally change consume youma's power into her include all of Senki-Shu.

Leo: "Hyoki....you....."

Hyoki: "I kill you......Leo!"

Suddenly with flashing Hyoki has infront of Leo until Leo surprised. Hyoki swing the sword to Leo but Leo can avoid it and jumped back. Althought Leo can avoid, Leo feel the blood out from her arm.

Hyoki: "You can't escape from me, Leo! Death await you!"

Suddenly, Leo's blood absorbed in Hyoki's sword and totally into the new form. the weapon transformed into a giant sword with flesh filling the blunt side of the blade and the eye at the base of his hilt.

   the weapon transformed into a giant sword with flesh filling the blunt side of the blade and the eye at the base of his hilt

Leo: "N-no way!"

Meanwhile, Reki build a barrier to make Yumi can't escape. The barrier is the nightmare of Yumi. That's make Yumi almost tremble and can't move.

 That's make Yumi almost tremble and can't move

Yumi: "W-what is this?"

Reki: "This barrier based on your nightmare. The nightmare that you can't forget it. The nightmare that you can't avoid it. You will be trapped in here as long as I still have your nightmare"

Yumi sees the barrier just same like when she saw (Y/N) into the devil mode. She also Devil (Y/N) on the church's roof and stare Yumi deeply. Even Yumi know it just a barrier, she can't forget that incident. Now Reki summon many youmas and ready for attack Yumi.

Reki: "Attack!"

Meanwhile, Hikage and Katsuragi also shock see two members of Senki-Shu in totally change. Suddenly, Yuki attack Katsuragi with throw the flail. Katsuragi try to make a guard stance but she hitted and jumped away until blood out from her mouth

Katsuragi: (How fast!)

Hikage: "Hold on, Katsuragi! I'll--"

Hikage also attacked by Maki by stabbing her. After that, she yank out and kick out Hikage until blood out from her mouth just like Katsuragi.