ROUND 27: FAREWELL, MASTER WANG

Hyoki: "Kagura....you......"

Kagura: "I come here to destroy you and your Soul Edge"

Hyoki: "Heh! You think you can destroy my ultimate weapon. And then shouldn't you kill my greatest youmas?"

Kagura: "My clones will doing that duty"

Leo: "Clones? So that's mean....you are real Kagura?"

Kagura: "No! I'm also clones"

Leo: "What?"

Hyoki: "Tch! Real or clones, you will die in my hand! Prepare, Kagura!!"

Hyoki launch herself and aiming her weapon to Kagura. Kagura quickly slash Hyoki's shoulder. Hyoki shock and grin to Kagura. Hyoki keep attacking Kagura but Kagura easily avoid it and even she can hold Soul Edge with just barely hands.

Meanwhile, Yumi almost hypnotized by Reki with her necklace. Not long now, Kagura comes and attack Reki until Reki hitted. Kagura snap it out the hypnotized in Yumi's mind. Yumi back conscious and see Kagura after her.

Yumi: "Ka-Kagura-san!"

Kagura: "Yeah. It's me"

Yumi: "I'm so glad you come to help us"

Kagura: "Me too. But we have no time. We must kill The Greatest Youma because it has given power to Senki-Shu until like that. If we did it, they will back to normal mode and can't have power anymore"

Yumi: "But we have no time for this. Beside that, The Greatest Youma also has attack several city"

Kagura: "Don't worry. My clones will doing my duty"

Yumi: "Eh? Your clones? So that's mean...you are real Kagura?"

Kagura: "Of course. I also want to meet you because I want to tell you about something"

Yumi: "Something?"

Kagura: "But we have no time. Let's make busy with this Senki-Shu while hope my clones can kill The Greatest Youma"

((THE CITY))

Wang still try to revive Hibari. Youma around him try to kill him but unfortunately, Asuka come and save Wang again. Yozakura and Eddy also help but many Youma comes until they cornered.

Yozakura: "Shit! We cornered...."

Eddy: "What must we do?"

Asuka still thinking to solve this problem. Suddenly she hear a roar that know. Homura and Crimson Squad comes and attack Youma.

Homura: "Asuka! Don't dare join the party without me!"

Asuka: "Homura-chan"

Asuka also see her friends Ikaruga and Yagyu also help her vanishing Youma.

Ikaruga: "Asuka-san! You okay?"

Asuka: "Ikaruga-san....Yagyu-chan....I'm okay. Thank you"

That makes Eddy and Yozakura sigh relief and helped with new support. Then, they turn around and attack youma until make youma to step back. But The Greatest Youma already in there and ready to attack.

Homura: "Oh damn!"

Kagura and Miyabi still busy attack Miki and her youma by switch around each other.

Miyabi: "Don't get in my way, Kagura! Let me defeat her alone!"

Kagura: "Heh! You still same as always, Miyabi"