Twenty three - Bad day ends good

Start from the beginning

"No. Pleaasseee...Noo.." I murmurred.

My uncle's hand tightening at my arm which would leave me a contusion. Why do these people are being so harsh?

"I'm a surgeon working here. Wait sir! We have some security issues. You can't behave like this to our student." Dr. Sharath tried to explain calmly.

"What security issues? I'm her father and these people are her uncles. We don't have time to answer you." my father snapped at his face.

"Is he your father, Shakshi?"

I just nodded at him.

"Do you want to go with them?" he asked again.

"No!" I shook my head.

"Why? How dare you are to say like this after owning my proerty. You sick girl! Come with me orelse..." my father boomed and dragged me further.

"Wait sir! You are creating unwanted scene for your daughter! Lets sit and talk." Dr. Sharath placed his palm on my father's chest in an attempt to stop him.

"What nonsense? Who are you to stop me? You idiot!" he ducked Dr. Sharath's hand hastly.

This made me angry. Dr. Sharath took his phone and texted someone while I was arguing with my father.

"Stop it! I'm not coming with you. He is my proffosour. Don't speak to him like that!" I hissed back at him.

"How dare you raise your voice against me? You cheat!" my father gave me hard slap on my cheek suddenly.

I wasn't expecting that so I stumbled back few steps clutching my hand on my cheek. It was like as if my skin was set on fire. Hot tears rolled down. But I didn't fell as my uncle was still gripping my arm. I can hear ringing sounds.

"Shakshi!" Dr. Sharath tried to reach me. He didn't expect this either.

But my another uncle steped between me and Dr. Sharath.

"Sir. Please! This is family problem. We will deal with this. Please stay out of our buisness." he tried to divert him by pacifying him.

"But..." Dr. Sharath looked at my with pitty tried to rescue me from this situation.

"Why are you showing this much interest in her? Is she more than a student for you? I really astonished with her skills. Just like her cheap mother! Luring men into her trap!" my father cut him off.

And thats the end of all my senses. Adrenaline rushed in all veins in my body. Rage was ignited within me.

"How dare you? You moron!" I threw my fist at my father's face.

But he captured it as if nothing and pushed my hand away. He raised his hand to slap me again. I closed my eyes waiting for another harsh blow. Tears trickling down. But I felt nothing. But I was not ready to open my eyes.

I just felt a shadow was felt on me blocking the bright background in my closed eyes. I felt someone was standing infront of me.

"Who the hell are you?" my father shouted at the person standing in front of me.

"She is my lover!" the voice was so determined.

I opened my eyes to see Pratvik standing infront of me gripping my father's forearm preventing it to slap me.

"Lover?" my father laughed at him, then he continued, "You are just a b*tch!"

Pratvik punched him right in my father's face. He deserved it. But I don't want Pratvik to be dragged into our family issue. So I clutched his shirt from behind wispering at him.