episode 19: finding jungkook

Start from the beginning

"Chaeyoung went with him on a business trip?"

"Jimin bribed her into coming. Yooboo Joomeoni," she explained making Jisoo and Yoongi laugh.

"Well if there's food, there's Chaeyoung," Jisoo said smiling. "I feel jealous though. She eats a lot but doesn't gain any weight. I eat a single salad and I gain one."

"You're not fat, eonnie. You just have a little one growing inside you. A few more months and you'll have a little monster running around the mansion too."

She playfully pinched Junghyun's cheek which made him giggle. If everyone's whipped for the boy, he's whipped for his mom.

"By the way, Li," Yoongi said moving towards his new desk. "How's 'the 97' doing? I heard the game you guys release was a hit. Ever thought of making a mobile version?"

"Business talk," Jisoo said turning away. "I'll kidnap this baby boy first and head down to Jin's office. I'm guessing Junghyun wants to see his favorite uncle."

"Taehyung's his favorite uncle," Lisa corrected. "He give him candies. Jin makes him eat broccoli."

"Yeah, I know," the older girl grinned. "Taehyung's in Jin's office too."

She laughed as Jisoo retreated with her son.

"It depends," Lisa said smiling as she walked over to Yoongi. "Hoseok asked me the same question and it all comes down to who makes the best offer."

In two years she had a child and made her own company with the help of the 97 team. Now all she needed was Jungkook.

Not one day did she stop looking for him. DK has been helping her together with countless private investigators in the hopes of finding Jungkook. They looked all over South Korea and still, there was no trace of him.

She's actually trying to look for him in the neighboring countries now.

"Why not make it your own?" he suggested. "Then offer it to both companies. The rights, I mean. That way, the game can be purchased in both--"

Lisa's ringtone blasted from her pocket.

"Sorry, Yoongs. It's Bam," she said motioning her phone. Yoongi just nodded and she proceeded to answer. "What's up?"

"Li, I think we found him."

💎

"Yes, eonnie. Bam said an informant called DK saying they found him in Shanghai," Lisa said as she hurried to her car.

"Shanghai? As in, in China? Why there? Is he with someone?"

"I'm not sure, eonnie. But the informant said a stranger called him saying they know where he is. They even sent proof." She was shaking. Multiple emotions are currently flowing through her system--relief, anxiety, happiness, excitement. "I booked the first flight and I'm going to the airport right now."

She almost dropped her phone when Bambam said they found him. After two long years, they were able to trace him. He wasn't dead. His body wasn't swept off to the sea. He survived. And now, he can come home.

"What about Junghyun? Will you take him with you?"

"Not yet, eonnie. I need to be certain first," she reasoned out. "Can you and Jin watch over him first? I know it's out of the blue but, he has some stuff in my old room he could use. Or you can ask Tae to get some stuff for him in the apartment."