episode 17: the trade

💎

"So... welcome to my humble abode," Taehyung said as they got inside the mansion. "Feel free to make yourself at home, Jinyoung hyung."

Jinyoung smiled as he held on to the strap of his backpack while getting a good look at the surroundings.

"You didn't tell me you were this rich," he said following Taehyung towards a room.

"Well, my parents are rich, not me," Tae corrected. "You can stay here for the time being. It's the least I could do after you saved my life."

Jinyoung walked inside the room and placed his bag on the king-sized bed.

"This place's nice," he said.

"This is better than sleeping in the sauna, hyung," Taehyung cheerfully added. "And don't worry about fees. Mi casa su casa."

"I'd decline but sleeping on a mattress beats sleeping on a hardwood floor. Thanks, kid."

"No worries, hyung. I hope you find your little brother soon," he said smiling. "He's lucky to have a big brother like you."

Jinyoung chuckled. "I hope he thinks the same way kid. Anyways, thanks again."

"I sure he does. I'll go now. Just call me if you need anything," he said then turned towards the door. But just before he could reach it, he suddenly stopped. "Oh by the way, hyung. What's your brother's name again? I might be able to help find him--"

As he turned to face him, Taehyung felt a hard object hit his head making him fall on the hardwood floor unconscious. Jinyoung smirked.

"The name's Jeon Jungkook, kid. Ring any bell?"

💎

"I'm really worried about him, oppa," Jennie said as she paced back and forth inside Hoseok's office. "Do you think we did the right thing?"

"Judging by his reaction, Jen, I say your plan's a success," he said confidently as he leaned back to his seat. "A little bit nudge and I'm sure he'll come clean."

"But are you really sure he's not... gay?" she asked. "I mean, he said he was since high school--"

"No gay guy will ever sleep with a woman not unless he's bi or he's drunk enough," he cleared. "It's like turning lesbian of some sort."

Months ago, Hoseok agreed to help out Jennie by posing as his fake boyfriend to finally make Taehyung admit that he's actually straight. The poor guy's been torturing himself and this girl for whatever reason he has. How he know's Taehyung's not really gay? Because it takes one to know one.

"Oppa..."

"Relax, Jen," he assured her. "I said I was gonna help you, right? Just wait a little and see. He'll admit his feelings for you once he sees that you're head over heels in love with me--"

"So that's what you're up to?!"

Both heads snapped towards the door. Lisa looked genuinely pissed.

"L-Li!" Jennie stuttered. "I... I can explain--"

But Lisa ignored her and threw a glare towards Hoseok.