episode 8: your last

💎

"Well that was—"

"Amazing? Awesome? Out of this world?" Jungkook supplied as he rolled on top of Lisa, caging the girl inside his firm arms. She rolled her eyes at him.

"Above average?" She teased making the guy pout.

"But your moans say otherwise—ouch!"

Lisa suddenly pushed him off her making him roll back to his side. They were still in the wine cellar and thank goodness she had a blanket.

"I never thought I'd do it in a wine cellar," Jungkook commented as he laid on his side with an arm propped.

"Never though I'd do it with you," she muttered she said as she sat upright. Their clothes were scattered all over the place.

"Like I said, 'Never say never'."

"Did you just quote a Justin Bieber song?"

"One of my many wondrous talents," he answered winking. "And another one of those talents is..."

His hand trailed on her bare thigh.

"Cook?" Lisa supplied as she slapped his hand off. "You do know this is a one-time thing. Hence the term 'one night stand'?"

"How about a 'two-time' thing?" Jungkook grinned. Lisa almost got swayed as he looked incredibly adorable with that bunny teeth of his.

"You need to get me drunk again if that's the case," she teased while pushing Jungkook away. "I'm barely out of a relationship. This is considered cheating."

"Didn't you just say he dumped you?"

"Well, we might get back together—"

"Wow," Jungkook sat up next to her. "You really do love him, huh?"

"I don't know, actually," she answered. "I mean, I don't know if you call it love but, he... Yoongi understands me. He was the only one aside from Taehyung to be there for me when my own family banished me."

"That's not the answer I was expecting," he said making Lisa turn to him with a questioning look. "I mean, no cliché 'I can't live without him'? Or that he 'completes you' or something?"

"As I've said before, Jeon, I'm not an ordinary girl. I don't do clichés. I'm my own person."

"So you're gonna get back with him then?"

Lisa shrugged. "Maybe? I honestly don't know. After what he said..."

"That you're cold, manipulative and a total pain in the ass?"

Lisa rolled her eyes. "That, I don't think I can. But if I let this pass, we might not get back together again—"

"Do believe in true love, Lisa?" Jungkook suddenly asked taking her by surprise.

"Uh... I guess?"

"Well, there's this old cliché saying that when two people are meant for each other, they'd end up together no matter what happens," he stated. "So if this thing between you two is true love and that he's your 'one', you'll still end up together. Whether or not you're not an ordinary girl, it's a classic. It's like the golden rule of love."