episode 23: it's not over yet

💎

"What the fuck took you so long?!"

Jisoo's voice echoed from her hospital suite as she screamed in pain because of her contractions. Jin winced in pain as his wife immediately pulled his hair the second he stood next to her.

"I'm sorry yeobo. I had to file a report at the police's station—"

"That can wait but the baby can't!" She screamed again making the CEO flinch.

A few minutes later, some nurses came to take the pregnant woman out of the room and transferred to a different one for labor. The only reason why they couldn't transfer her was because she refused to go until his husband was present.

Jungkook—who was sitting next to his wife on the couch, grimaced. Poor Jin hyung.

"I pity him," he said. "Were you like that when you were in labor?"

Lisa—who was the only calm one in the room, nodded without taking her eyes off the magazine she's been reading.

"Imagine being kicked in the balls for... I dunno, a hundred times maybe?" she tried to explain. "Yoongi almost lost their hair."

Jungkook felt a slight stab on his chest. So he was there. Not only did he take care of her but he also stood as the husband when she gave birth to our son. He's thankful that Yoongi took care of his wife while he was gone but, he's clearly jealous. It should've been him who took care of her. It should've been him who almost lost all hair because of Lisa. He was the husband. Not Yoongi.

"Retract your claws, Kookie," Lisa said as though she had just read his mind. "Jimin was there too and suffered the same thing. Nayeon was taped the whole thing."

"Nayeon?"

"Yoongi's girlfriend."

"Oh."

Lisa can't hide her amusement anymore. She put down the magazine she's been reading and turned towards Jungkook. He looked cute carrying A sleeping Junghyun over his chest.

It was actually a good thing Mingyu and Minghao—tech experts of The 97, found Jisoo and Junghyun as they ran away. Jisoo was already in labor and experiencing contractions every few minutes while carrying Junghyun. How she managed to was still a shock to everyone. The two guys immediately took her to the hospital and took us a while to follow her.

But as soon as we arrived in the hall and Jungkook saw Junghyun—who was awake and playing with his Uncle Taehyung, he sprinted towards them and hugged his son. She almost cried when Junghyun smiled and called him 'Appa'.

He's usually not a fan of strangers but with Jungkook, strangely it was as if he knew who he was.

Now, their son was sound asleep in his arms as though nothing had happened.

"You can put him down, you know," she said patting the empty couch space next to her.

"You had two years with my son. He's only been with me for ten minutes and you want to take him away? That's not fair, doll," he whined making her roll her eyes at him.