Chapter 15 : Naughty

Start from the beginning

"You always turn me on Jeon Jungkook," she smiles and turns to her left side, before moving back to press her curves against my body. She knows exactly what she's doing right now.

"Why are you doing with that little butt of yours against my crotch baby girl?" I elbow the mattress to elevate my bust and lean over her, but give a squeeze to the side of her thick thigh. "Getting comfortable...can't I?" she glances at me, playing with my emotions in a guiltless manner. I swear this is even more alluring when she does that.

"Oh yes you can baby," I nod, licking my lips as the pleasure to feel her so against me is starting to grow inside. "You can even stick your butt out and push a bit more back if you want, daddy is going to like it a lot."

"Ya," she slaps my arm, "I told you not to use the term "daddy" already, you dirty."

"Why...?!" I complain at her reluctance. "I want you to call me that...!"

She bursts into laughter and looks back right in front of her. "I cringe when I say it."

"We're just together so we don't care," I hold her hips and subtly slide my body up against hers, drawing my face closer to her cute one but exciting myself by rubbing my boner on her. Thank god I'm not wearing anything.

⚠️MATURE CONTENT TILL THE END.

"Hey...is it me or I feel something hard down there?" she moves her butt onto me, intentionally creating heavy frictions. I drop my head on her pillow but grasp her thigh. "Hm...I'm hard as hell because of you..." I bite my lips to hold back everything, feeling like she's doing it just to get me to moan while I'm about to come with all the rubbing on my erection.

I close my eyes once she drifts her hand there and touches the tip, I restrain my voice as much as I can but lose myself through panting and shivers. Her fingers grab my hard member and in no time at all, I let out a soft moan that I couldn't keep inside from all the pleasure. "Y—Y/N..." I pronounce her name instinctively and moan a bit more deeply a second time as I felt her going back and forth with her hand. I grip onto her hips but thrust mine to heighten the sensations.

She stops what she's doing but turns around, making me breathe heavily, I force myself to open my eyes with some weakness but dive them into hers. "Don't you want to get under that blanket...? Hm?" I lick and bite my lips, too enticed to hold my urges back. "Something is waiting for you down there honey..."

"What are you feeling right now?" she smiles at me as I'm doing everything to not take care of my problem myself. I gulp down, "A terribly f*cking good orgasm building up inside of me...and my erection rubbing onto you...I feel like I'm about to come right now...that feels good but...I want more...I need more..."

"Do you want me to please you?" she speaks in a low voice, close to my lips as I can't help but touch her unceasingly. I nod in a needy way, wanting her without caring about how I must be asking her like a submissive man, I don't give a damn about that, I love it when she's the one controlling me.

She pecks my lips and slowly drifts down underneath the blanket, making me roll on my back while she's kissing my torso and going down on me like I asked for her to do. I'm feeling so good that I totally lost the control of myself, she's too perfect at this.

"Wait," she suddenly comes back up, making me almost cry from overstimulation with the feeling of her curves rubbing onto my sensitive boner. "Hm...? W—What baby...?" I peek at her feebly. "You didn't tell me what you want me to do down there..." she titillates me again, knowing how much I'm wanting her to do it. "H—Honey..." I gasp but snake my hand under the blanket to grab her backside and push her hips down on me, "Oh...gosh...you know what I want baby..."