Chapter 15 : Naughty

Start from the beginning

"Yeah...I need to hang up now, Daehan is waiting for me to go play."

"Okay, and tell to my cute daughter-in-law that his we send her a lot of love, tell it to our cute Daehan and Kiran as well!" he raises his voice as if I was walking away from my phone. I scoff at his old behavior but answer him, "Yes I will, see you dad. We all love you too. Goodbye now," I hang up while grinning but get out of the room, now I will have the find the good timing to tell about this to Y/N.

I lay my eyes on Daehan waiting on the couch with his outfit perfectly made for a match of soccer and put my phone in my pocket as I smiled to my wife and baby that she's feeding with some little pieces of strawberries.

"Are you ready sweetheart?" I stand in front of him, ruffling his hair, he nods and jumps up from his spot to go run to the door leading to the entry room, so I follow him.

"Who was it...?" Y/N stops me in my way, making me turn around to lay my eyes on her as I was about to step out of the room. "My dad...annoying me as always..." I chuckle nervously, scared that I could reveal everything already. "Oh...okay," she smiles and focuses back on our baby.

"He and my mom send a lot of love to everyone," I mention our of the blue, wanting to spill the beans but at the same time willing to wait till tomorrow to make it even better. "I'll text them to tell them the same," she laughs and nods at me.

"Can we go Kookie?!" Daehan bounces on his spot, eager to go play li outside with me. "Yes," I agree and follow him to the yard.

•••

I roll onto the bed, noticing that Y/N is still reading something on her phone with her back turned to me. I pull the blanket higher on us and wrap my arms around her body, to hold her tight.

"Hey..." I whisper in her ear, asking for her attention. "Hm?" she simply hums, focusing on her ebook that seems interesting. I press a kiss on her neck and slide my hand down her side, subtly, to then go back up but pass my fingers under her top and land another kiss on her ear.

She chuckles but turns her head in my direction. "What do you want Mister?"

I set my eyes into hers but join our lips, as I couldn't help but smile at her features. "You, my little wife," I murmur against her lips before embracing them with mine to tease her. She moves her head to the side and giggles at my actions. "You never stop being horny..."

"Do you?" I raise my eyebrows with a smirk on my face, squeezing g her in my clasp and staring into her wonderful eyes. "Hmm..." she purses her lips and pretends to be thinking about the answer when I know that she knows she's as horny as I am. "Maybe I do...maybe I don't..." she plays it cute and innocent, her eyes diving into mine and driving me crazy.

"Oh really?" my smirk stretches as I felt the tease in her words, I do it back in return and slide my hand down the front of her body, to go flirt with the waistband of her shorts. "You're not sure?"

She shakes her head, still trying me with her little smile. I bite my lips and tuck my fingers inside her lower cloth and underwear, feeling a real excitement just from touching her on that spot. She bends her legs almost instantly and clenches them, pulling my arm up as I for sure, turned her on.

"No moans?" I gape, resting my hand on her lower abdomen. She shakes her head and fiddles with her lips, meaning that I made her feel nervous. "Hm...I don't turn my wife on anymore...?"

"Tch..." she lets out through a quiet laughter, rolling her eyes at me. "You really think that could happen?" her eyebrows raise, relieving me in a sudden. "We never know..." I shrug.