Happy Christmas

Remus and Renée were the first ones up on Christmas Day. "Should we wake them up?" Renée whispered as she looked at Sirius and James cuddling on Lily's bed. "I want to, but they look so peaceful." Remus said as he tilted his head and smiled. "Water?" He questioned as he looked at Renée. "Water." She said as she snapped her fingers and water came crashing down on the two sleeping beauties. Both boys shot up out of the bed screaming and shouting. "What the bloody hell was that for?!" Sirius yelled as water dripped down his face. Remus and Renée threw an arm around each other before yelling, "Happy Christmaaaas!"Sirius and James couldn't stay mad at the two goofy smiling friends in front of them. "Can you at least dry us off Ren?" James asked. Renée rolled her eyes and smiled before snapping her fingers again drying the two wet boys. "What's up with the finger snapping?" Remus asked. "It just gives the spells and charms a little pizzazz don't ya think?" The group laughed before taking off down stairs to open their presents. 

   "Okay, I want to give you boys my gifts first!" Renée said as she grabbed three gifts. "Sirius, this is yours." She handed him a medium sized box. "Remus." She handed him a smaller box. "And James." So then she turned to James and handed him a small, yet tall box. "Alright! Go on then, open them!" 

 "Alright! Go on then, open them!" 

James gift from Renée

  James opened his gift as quick as he could. He peered in and saw the mug, at first he thought it was just a plain white mug. He had told Renée a few months back that he broke his favorite white mug. "Ren! You replaced my white mug!" "Why don't you turn the mug, genius." Remus said and so James did. None of the boys could tell that James physically had to hold back tears, but Renée noticed and it made her smile. "Do you like it?" Renée asked shyly. "Like it?! I love it, Timbs. It means the world to me to have you as my sister." The two got up from their places in the common room and hugged each other tightly. After they let go of each other they went back to their seats as Sirius was then instructed to unwrap his gift.

 After they let go of each other they went back to their seats as Sirius was then instructed to unwrap his gift

 Sirius' gift from Renée

  Sirius opened his gift almost as quickly as James did. And the second he opened it the memories came flooding back to him.