Yoongi grows more jealous and hates Jimin even more. He doesn't get why he's even jealous. Well he does but doesn't realize it...Yet.

"Anyways, here's my number and Tae's. Obviously you won't be getting Jimin's, I know you hate each other. Deliveries are easy, Tae will take the lead, just follow him to ensure his safety, then your debt will be paid."

Wonho comes over with your food. "WONHO THE FOOD GOD HAS BROUGHT US THE GIFT OF GOODIES!" 

He laughs at your cuteness. "Yah Y/N, calm down before I have to kick you out." 

You pout then give him a cheeky smile. "Ok, my protein buffer."

"Hey don't hate the protein." You laugh. "Let me know if you guys need anything else." He smiles then walks away. 

You stand up and run to him real quickly. "Wonho wait." 

He looks at you and smiles. "Tomorrow 7 o'clock, meet me at the gym." 

You smile. "Thanks." You sit back down and eat. 

Jimin looks at you. "Going for another workout session with him?" 

You smile. "Gotta build these guns somehow." 

The boys all shake their heads at you and Yoongi just stares at you. 

.

After you are done eating you pay the bill then head to the river.

You and Jungkook have been coming to the river since you were babies. It's your favorite place to go, along with the mountains. 

.

The minute you get to the river, Jimin, Taehyung and you start running around and playing leaving Jungkook and Yoongi behind.

Jungkook sits on a bench while Yoongi leans against a rail a few feet away. 

You see Jungkook staring at the water and leave the boys for a minute. You walk behind Jungkook and lean down resting your head on his shoulder and arms dangling around his neck.

He smiles and breathes out, laying one of his hands over yours. 

"You miss them too." He nods. "You know dad will come back Kookie... We should visit mom's grave soon." You look down teary eyed. 

Jungkook looks down as well then reaches his arm up to touch your head. "Yeah we can go see her, little one."

You take a moment then return to the boys. The three of you play tag and throw the frisbee around. 

.

After awhile you all lay down. You lay your head on Jimin's chest and Tae lays his head on your stomach. The three of you just laugh.

Yoongi chuckles to himself. "She's full of so much more energy now than when she's at school." 

Jungkook heard him even though he was whispering. "That she is. That's the real her right there. Put the three together and... poof... they are a crazy bunch."

Yoongi nods and stands there playing on his phone. He can't help but to steal glances at you. He seems to be growing more and more fascinated by you every moment he spends with you. 

.

After awhile you all stand and sit with Jungkook. "Kookie, can we go watch movies now?"

He chuckles then stands. "Come on let's go." 

.

You all go back to Jimin's place for movies, games, food and a good time. 

You change into a shirt and joggers, put your hair up in a messy bun and put your glasses on before sitting on the couch next to Jimin.