Chapter 11- Fighting Haku, what did I miss?

Mulai dari awal

Deciding to be a smart ass, I said "I'm glad I can see your kekkai genkai Haku, it could be useful in the future." I smirked.

Instead of being annoyed at me, Haku chuckled. "Well then I guess I can't let you live to tell the tell. As much as I don't want to embrace the shinobi way, you guys won't break down so I will. I'm sorry you can't fulfill your dream." Before anyone had time to react two needles found their way into my neck.

My eyes widened slightly in surprise as I started to fall to the ground. "Yuki!" Naruto shouted as he ran to me.

Haku took this as a advantage to make more needles pierce us all. Naruto ignored it as he ran to me.

"I'm sorry Naruto, I failed to- to pro-" Like always Naruto cut me off.

"No you're not going to die! Not after all-" He trailed off seeing the blood trickled down my mouth.

Smiling at him I almost chuckled. "Like I-I said t-to Inari... Some p-people die young...Some old. I-I guess i-it was my time..At least I'm d-dieing like t-this n-not by my illness. Ju-just promise m-me that you will always smile" Sasuke walked over to me sadly.

"I-I promise Yuki-chan." Naruto nodded as he forced a smile onto his face.

"H-hey why do you l-look so sad S-Saskue...? Y-you be nicer to the future h-hokage Sas-" My voice trailed off as I was consumed by darkness.

The last thing I heard was two male voices shout my name.

...........................

I could feel something, the tips of my fingers. A cool breeze, something wet dripping on my face. Almost like someone was crying.

Soon my hearing came back. "W-Why is it Sasuke woke up, b-but Yuki-chan h-hasn't?" That voice, it belonged to Naruto.

"Yeah Kakashi sensei, if Haku didn't kill Sasuke-kun then why would he kill Yuki?" A females voice, also know as Sakura asked.

More wetness splattered onto my face, was someone crying?

"She-no Yuki-chan can't be dead, She can't be!" Naruto sobbed collapsing onto my stomach. "The illness didn't killer her, and neither will this!"

Slowly I regained movement as I opened my dull green eyes, by body was hurting, everywhere.

"Naruto-kun? What happened to my promise?" I whispered as I put my hand on his blonde hair, causing everyone to look at me with wide eyes full of shocked happiness.

"YUKI-CHAN! You're alive, I knew it!" Naruto yelled hugging me, I ignored the protest in my body, seeing Naruto happy was worth the slight pain.

"I can't leave you that easily Naruto." I joked.

"Hn, so the amazing Okami lives." Sasuke smirked.

"You better believe it Uchiha." I paused looking at Kakashi and Sakura. They were smiling, Sakura was helping support Sasuke. Naruto was still hugging me and it's been almost five minutes.

"Um Naruto-kun, could you let go now?" I asked laughing as I tried to get up.

I felt him shake his head. "No Yuki-chan, I'm not letting go ever again! Every time I do you seem to get hurt." My team and I sweatdropped.

"Thank's Naruto, make me look like a weak person. I- uh can't  get up though." He still held onto me. I looked up at my team pleading for silent help.

Sakura giggled but other wise ignored me. Kakashi smirked, I think. Eventually Sasuke stepped up to help me.

"Get off her dobe! She's probably hurting just like I am and you hugging her isn't going to help. Besides how are you going to train and have a chance at ever beating me if you never let Yuki go?" Saskue smirked when Naruto got irritated and let go of me. He was going to start yelling at Sasuke, but changed his mind and turned back to me.

Naruto helped me up and supported me to the house. "Hey Yuki-chan did you really mean what you said about copying Haku's mirror jutsu?" Naruto asked gaining everyone's attention.

"Um- well yeah, I guess you can say I can now do it, only because my Tensai allows me to copy other Kekkai Genkai though." I shrugged.

"Wait, so you mean to say that you can do what that Haku kid did that nearly killed you guys?" Sakura asked as I nodded to her question. Naruto grinned as he looked at Sasuke then shouted.

"I guess that means the Uchiha's Sharingan sucks compared to Yuki's Tensai!" Saskue got a anime vein which seemed to make Naruto the more happy.

I smiled at my team mates then looked at Kakashi, who seemed proud and was not reading his book but watching us instead.

...........................

~Kakashi's POV~

I smiled at my team proudly. To think that these were the same genin who I had just met almost a month ago. They all have grown, even Yuki despite her illness. It seems that a certain Uchiha may have a soft spot growing for her though. I will say one thing, when it comes to love, Yuki is more clueless than Naruto.

If I'm correct, and she takes after Mai in the love department. Any boy who developed feeling for her will go through hell. I smirked, I can't wait to see the outcome.

............................

End of Chapter 11, I hope you enjoyed it. Comment, vote, fan, tell me what you think :)

This chapter is not edited

Next part is the Chunin exams, I'm so excited to write that part!