Chapter 7 (Old teams Reunited part two)

Start from the beginning

"I see well for now you all go home and rest tomorrow at noon we will send out a group of Ninja and Naruto before you start yes you will be there as well as the rest of konoha 12 for now go home."

"Yes Granny Hokage." 

"Good Now you may all leave." Kakashi-Sensei disappeared in a puff of smoke I just stuffed my hands in my pocket and turn around walking out the Office with Sai on my Tail.

"N-Naruto due you want to eat something before we head home?"

"Na I just want to cuddle and sleep Sai." He gave a blush as he look to me with a smile but it quickly left his face as his name was called.

"Sai-Kun Your back!!!" Ino. I send Ino A glare as she cling onto my boyfriends arm Sai Saw this and pulled from Ino.

"Hello Ino-San."

"Oh Since your back do you want to go eat we can have a date-" She was cut off by Sai.

"Ino-San I just got home and i'm tired so maybe another time we can eat as friends of course dickless lets go." I gave a smile and fall behind him as Ino gave out a small frown.

"Oh Okay another time then Bye Sai-Kun!!!" I gave out a small growl which made Sai give out a small giggle as we walk.

"Sai I want to make us public." He stop laughing and looked to me with a smile and grabbed my hand.

"I wasn't sure you be okay with that."I gave him a smile asqezed his hand.

"I just keep quit because your the shy type and I thought you would get mad if I said anything."

"No I wouldn't be mad beside it would be smart to finally show that were together its been 3 years since we been together and I'm okay if people know plus it would get her off my back finally." I gave him a smile.

"So If I were to kiss you right here in the middle of town you wont care." He threw me a smirk and pulled on to my collar and slammed his lips on to me which made my face get all red but before I could pull him in we heard a loud gasp from behind us and pulled apart to see that Tenten was standing there with open eyes.

"W-what."Sai buried his face into my chest hiding his face I gave him a smile and turned to Tenten  she had a smile on her face.

"I knew it, I knew there was something going on with you two like come on you two live together eat together all the time and not to mention it you guys haven't fought with each other in years and he only ever smile to to you not only that but when you came home from your mission a year ago you were in a coma Naruto and Sai he never left your side not once not only that but the other day before your mission you two we-" I cut her off.

"Tenten you made you point as for us being together yes we are its we been together for 3 years now."

"W-What!!? How when?"

"During her death things just happen and now here we are." I looked down at Sai and smile as I wrapped my arms around him.

"And I'm happy like this nothing will change how I feel about him." I lift up his head and slammed my lips against his as I used the ninja transformation jitsu on us to our apartment not caring about leaving  the stun Tenten behind. It doesn't matter anyways what she thinks or anyone thinks I have some unfinished business with the man I love.

Sasuke point of view

As I walk over to the spring for a quick bath as I walked into the room and froze in my spot dropping all my stuff in my had to the ground which made the person in front of me jump and turn slowly. My eyes went wide when I saw who it was her eyes also went wide as she quickly drooped herself into the spring to cover her body.

"S-Saskue get out!!! Don't you know how to knock damn it you and your damn brother have no damn manors get out!!" I quickly did a U turn and ran out the bath only to run right into my brother who seem to have a amused smirk on his face.

"Peaking on my wife our we foolish little brother?" He lift up an eyebrow.

"I-I didn't know anyone one was is there dumb ass a-and s-she h-how w-when?"

"After I fake my own death my older brother found me and brought me here and since then I have been know as the Uzumaki the mask hoodie of the Akatski Little Uchiha." I turned to see Her standing by the door with a hood over her head.

"So I'm not the only trader I see?" She gave out a sad sigh.

"You had a choice unlike the rest that is here your the only who had a choice no one else here did but you and who know what of your team but as the same as everyone else I didn't have a choice they did this to me they made me who I am and if they want to call me a trader so be it but I know who I am and were I stand it's time you know that to Sasuke the girl you once know as Sakura Haruno has been dead for years and not just after faking my death but much more then that I'm Now Sakura Uchiha or as the world knows me as Uzumaki the mask hoodie of the Akatski." Before I could say anything there was aloud explosion as well as a alarm that went on I looked over at both my brother and Sakura to see the both giving a nod to each other the she ran off in an unknown hall but not before Itachi pulled her and placed a kiss on her then he turned to me with his Sharingan.

"We have intruders find your team and inform them go." I gave out a nod and turned my Sharingan on and ran but stopped as I heard him call me.

"And Sasuke remember what I said if anything goes wrong protect them both they mean the world to me."