Chapter 1 - Meeting mister popular

Start from the beginning

"Well, I was the cause of your fall so this is the least I can do." Bai Yu states and gently place the guy down on his feet. "Are you eating properly?"

The guy somehow looks at Bai Yu with a rather confuse look on his face.

"I just think that you're too light. Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you in any way." Bai Yu clarifies the reason behind his question. "Let's forget about that. I'm here to help hang the signs." He quickly changes the topic as the other guy seems a little uncomfortable at the question.

"Oh, I just finished the 1st floor. Next are the ones on the 2nd floor." The guy updates on the current progress.

"I see." 

Then Bai Yu carries the step ladder and gesture his hand forward for the guy, "Lead the way my friend, I'm not very familiar with the Medical department."

The guy nods and gives him a small smile before leading the way up the stairs.

While Bai Yu is hanging the sign, a girl approaches the guy who's holding the ladder for more stability for the one on it.

"YiLong, are you done after this?" The girl name Yang Rong asks him.

"Yeah, you need me for something else?" The guy whose name is YiLong answers.

"I was hoping that you could help teach the girls how to make the burgers for our food stand. I went by earlier and I couldn't eat any of what they made. So I want you to teach them the correct way before they poison the visitors."

"Ha ha, okay. I'll drop by once I'm done." YiLong agrees to the request.

All the signs are neatly hang in about 10 minutes time, and Bai Yu is about to leave when YiLong stops him. "Excuse me, I'll be teaching the girls how to make burgers, would you like to join me?"

"I'll think I'll have to pass. I don't know how to cook and I might blow up your kitchen." He jokes.

YiLong blinks a few times and realizes that he might have ask the question wrongly. "I'm sorry, I meant to ask whether you would like to have some burgers? I'll be cooking them for you, don't worry. You did came all the way here to help, I should at least feed you before you go back."

"Oh, I thought you wanted to teach me how to cook! Ha ha."

"So ....?"

"Yeah, sure."

So they both head for the cooking area that's temporary set up near the Medical department. Bai Yu is to sit and wait at one of the available tables. Without nothing to do while waiting, he pulls out his phone to play some games as YiLong goes to teach the girls making burgers. Every now and then, Bai Yu would catch some girls staring at him who would scurry away after meeting his eyes.

A little later, a freshly made burger is place in front of him and the tasty smell drifts into his nose making his mouth waters. "Wow, this looks and smells really great." Bai Yu compliments before taking a very big bite and faintly moans. "Mmmmm.... are you sure you're a doctor and not a chef? This taste really really good."

YiLong couldn't help but chuckle at the reaction. "Thank you for the compliment but I guarantee that I'm still a doctor."

The whole burger was devoured in just a blink of an eye. "Thanks for the food. I gotta get going, see ya later."

Once Bai Yu leaves the area, YiLong finds himself being surrounded by the girls who are looking at him suspiciously.

"Zhu YiLong." Yang Rong calls him in a creepy tone which gives him goosebumps. "Why didn't you tell me that you're friends with Bai Yu?"