Chapter thirty-eight

Third pov

As time went on things went back to normal. However something new that the Volturi coven took amusement in seeing was the twins doing activities with the queen.

Will was soon (unbeknownst to her and the twins)
known as Jane and Alecs unofficial mother. Different jobs still needed to be done but Will always made sure that they got to do something fun for at least a few hours three days a week.

It could be painting, scrapbooking, playing games outside, boardgames, movie marathons and more. Some days they were joined by Diego and Bree. Jane and Bree became good friends and Alec got along with Diego.

One day a guard came knocking on the door. "Queen Will, the kings would like for you to meet them in the throne room." He scurried away as soon as he was dismissed.

It was bad enough to be in the presence of the witch twins and the two new guards, Bree and Diego, they had rose in the ranks in a high pace, but seeing the queen herself was terrifying. At least in the new guards eyes. A lot of them had seen the aftermath of her battle with Vladimir and Stefan and to go victorious out of that gave them a good dose of respect for her.

Will sighed. "I'll be back later, you guys can continue watching." She told them vefore heading to where her mates were waiting.

Will pov

When i enter its just the four of us. Marcus hands me what looks like a wedding invitation.

"Is this for the Cullen boy and his blood-singer?"

Caius chuckles. "It is, they're getting married."

I shake my head. "Why doesn't he wait for his actual mate?"

"That is a very good question that i doubt we will get a good answer to."

I look at the date and smirk. "Why don't we attend?" Three heads snap to me, all with varying levels of amusement and curiousity. "We did get an invitation after all." Caius looks like he's about to protest. "Oh come on, i thought you would be the last person to pass up getting on their nerves." He just chuckles and smile.

"So it's decided then, we have a wedding to go to."

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)