Chapter one

Will pov

I watched quietly as Bree held her throat. I felt bad for her, Kevin and the other blond idiot didn't seem like they would be picking a hunting spot soon.

The burning hunger got stronger the longer we stood there and i felt relief when i saw Diego and Bree slip away as Kevin and the other guy started fighting. I followed them quietly until they stopped on a rooftop.

I had been picked up by Riley three months ago with the same group Bree was in so we knew each other. Not that we talked much but we shared hiding space behind Freaky Fred.

I tapped Diego's shoulder making him jump slightly. "Oh, Will it's you. I'm never going to get used to how quiet you are." He chuckled slightly making me smile.

"Sorry, i just wanted to say I'm heading further, the people coming won't be enough for three," I took a discrete look at Bree. "And I'd rather not fight you guys."

He nodded in understanding. "I'll find you after." Was the only thing i said before taking off over the rooftops. The burning need for blood made my throat hurt and I skidded to a stop. It seems like i hit jackpot. The alleyway between the building i stood on and the one beside looked like a hotspot for drug deals. The only thing i needed to do now was to have patience.

My patience paid off as soon there was two humans meeting there. I didn't bother to listen to them talking so I quietly jumped down and broke one of the guys neck and bit the other, quickly draining him before moving on to the other.

I threw them both over my shoulders and got up on the roof again. There was a harbor not far from where i had been hunting and I quickly swam to the bottom and hide the bodies under some gigantic stones. After getting rid off the bodies i make my way back to where Kevin and the other idiot had been. I drained three homeless people on the way, getting rid of the evidence in different ways.

I reached the site at the same time as Diego and Bree. Diego swore under his breath as he saw what they had done to the place. "Can you two help me with this?" He asked as he started rearranging the cars.

Bree and i looked at each other. I shrugged my shoulders. "Sure." Bree worked on the interior of the cars while i threw some of the bodies in the middle of the cars. "An awful accident." Bree commented.

I smiled and Diego chuckled. "You ladies should move." He warned as he started throwing car fuel over everything. Bree scaled the building with me and we turned to watch. Diego threw a match on it before jumping up to us. The explosion rattled the building and made people turn on lights in the buildings further away.

I turn to Bree. "I'm going to head back, can you pick up more paper and pencils for me?" She nodded. "Sure." I wave to them as i make my way across the rooftops and to the island where we have our house.

The cellar is only half full when i enter it. Some heads turn to me as i make my way over to Fred. Thank god Raoul wasn't here, I don't think i would have been able to stand his flirting. The disgust that everyone felt around Fred disappeared slightly as i got closer. He quietly handed me my sketch block as he always did when i got back. It's funny really, we've never actually had a real conversation but we get along in a weird way.

Please tell me what you think :)
Like and comment, it gives me motivation.