Chapter twenty-five

Third pov

For a few hours the two sit there and gives each other book tips and reading in each others company. After about five hours there was a knock on the door. Marcus got up to answer the door.

Felix stood outside. "Master Marcus, they are here with the new books and art supplies. Demitri is informing master Caius."

Marcus nodded. "I'll be there soon." Felix left once dismissed. Marcus went back to Will. "A shipment has arrived and requires my attendance. Would you like to come with?"

Will pov

I think about it for a few seconds before nodding. "Yes, i would like to come with." He lets me take his arm as we walk. "Why does it require your attention?" He smiles a little. "I ordered some new books in pristine condition and they want to see that I'm satisfied with them, and Caius is the one using the art supplies so he always want to look them over."

We reach a few big wooden boxes, a human is standing beside them and talking to Caius. My grip on Marcus arm tightened as i held my breath. He looked down at me, me being almost a head shorter than him, with a worried look. He saw the human and signaled for Caius to get him to leave.

Third pov

Caius saw Will holding her breath and almost clinging to Marcus arm. He looked back to the man he was talking to. "I am sure we will be satisfied with the deliveries, you can go now." The man left without protesting as he knew it wouldn't do him any good.

It took a good few minutes before Will dared to breath again. Marcus waited patiently until she was ready before he started looking through the books. Will took a seat on a sofa by the wall.

After having looked through everything Marcus and Caius were satisfied. Caius smiled at their mate before leaving and Marcus led her to another room. It was big and spacious with four chairs on an elevated platform. "This is where we meet vampires seeking audience with us in a more relaxed setting. When it's more serious we gather in the throne room." He explained.

Time skip

After a few more hours of getting to know each other Will went back to her room. She got a sketch book from under her bed and some pencils before sitting down to remake the sketches that had been left in the basement.

Will pov

After having gone through at least fifteen newborns having been killed by Raoul and the others i decided to take a break.

A soft knock on the door makes me turn my head. "Come in." The door opened and Jane entered. "Hi Jane."

She smiled a little nervously. "Hi, i was wondering, i don't get to hang out with other girls much and-"

I smile softly. "Come, sit down." I motion to the chair beside me. She did as i said. "You don't have to be so nervous, i like hanging out with you."

She seemed to relax a little. "It's just, most of the other girls are scared of me.."

I got an idea. "Can i do your hair?" She nods with a soft smile. I take out the pins holding it up in a bun and begin brushing it. "You can always count on me as a friend, I'm sure you and Bree would get along too." She relaxed as i gently got the tangles out of her hair. "If, if you don't mind me asking.. What was your human life like?" Jane asked curiously.

"I don't know. It's fuzzy and dark whenever i try thinking about it. But i don't think it was anything good. Riley picked us all from the streets. Bree was a runaway, one of the other guys, Raoul, was a small gangster boss. Aro said he didn't see much, but i didn't want to know what he actually saw." She sat quiet a i made a fish-tail braid.

"When Alec and i were human, they accused us of being witches. It didn't matter how much we begged and pleaded, they had already made up their mind." For the short time i had known Jane i had never heard her voice sound so small. "One of the old, gross men in the village wanted to marry me and i refused, so people started spreading lies about us. The fact that we were twins didn't help. Alec stuck up for me and they dragged us to the stake. Alec looked like he wanted to vomit and i was so angry with them. When the fire started i wanted everyone to feel the same pain. I wanted them to suffer for what they did to us. Just as i thought we were going to die master Aro ripped us from the stake and ran with us. He stopped far away from the village and turned us. He saw talent in us and i will forever be grateful for that. He gave us a second chance and a chance to get revenge."

She sighed. "We burned the whole village, we made them feel the terror we felt." Her eyes sat on the floor. I finished the braid before surprising her with a hug. "You're kids, i can't imagine the terror you must have felt..." Soon she hugs back and for a long time we sit like that.

Time skip

Jane ended up helping me with sorting the drawings of my former clan. "These are really good." She said as she looked at a few of them.

"Thank you. I spent my first four months sketching but they were left in the basement." I shrug.

"Master Caius would love to see this, I'm sure." I smile at her. "I might show him sometime."

Time skip (a week)

There had been a throne installed for me in the throne room where we were currently meeting the german coven. Their head, Hans, is really nice and polite. The coming week there is many covens coming to greet me as the new queen. Hans mate Amy had a smile on as she introduced their third member, Nathan.

I spent a lot of time in either the library, the training room or with Jane. I got along with the elite guard very well and i guess they liked me well enough. If vampires could have heart attack they would have when the trainees realized the girl that came to the training room for a few hours every day is the queen.

Bree and Diego had gotten the option to be trained to be in the guard which they accepted as long as they could stay together. I hung out with them when they were free.

Third pov

Aro dismissed the german coven before sitting down. The guard had gathered in the throne room, waiting for Heidi to bring them their meal. Will had slowly been getting better with making less and less of a mess every time she ate.

The guard actually liked their queen and had great respect for her. She was nice to everyone she met until she could see if they were an asshole or not.

The tour came and they dug in. Will drained five people before she was full and sat back on her throne.

I hope you liked this. I'm going to try and give you longer chapters and get to a little more action. In the meantime enjoy :) Vote and tell me what you think of the chapter