Chapter sixteen

Third pov

After having gone on a quick hunt with Bree, Diego started going back. They both felt bad for leaving Will there, but ultimately it was a fight they would not have won. Diego did have feeling that there's a lot more to being a vampire than Riley told them.

The small, female vampire a little further up ahead made them stop.

She was short, with blond hair and didn't look older than sixteen, beside her stod a guy with a strong resemblance to her. They made no move to attack them. "You don't need to worry," The voice revealed her as one of the vampires that had threatened Riley and their maker. "The queen likes you, and we aren't intentionally going to upset her."

Deciding to take the questions later they followed them to a big white house almost in the middle of the woods. They walked up the driveway.

Jane and Alec decided not to go in, it would be easier to keep an eye on the two newborns outside. They weren't sure what to feel about thses newborns, but they seemed to have strong bonds to their queen so they weren't going to complain.

Third pov (with the kings)

The kings had quickly come to realize how stubborn their mate was when they needed to go to the Cullen house.

They understood why she didn't want to go, but as there wasn't an option to take her somewhere else while they talked to the Cullens she had to come with. It took almost an hour to convince her to follow them. Even though she relented she stayed almost plastered to Caius side. Not that they minded. It would be easier to keep her calm that way.

Will pov

The unease became stronger the closer we get to the 'Cullens' house. Outside the house i saw Bree and Diego. "Bree!" I use my vampire speed and hug her.

At first she looks confused but then she hugs back. I'm taller than her so she reaches my shoulders. "I'm glad you're okay." She says quietly. I smile. "I'm glad you're okay too. Listen I'm so, so sorry for not telling you about Diego, but Riley was always around so i never got the chance."

She smiles. "It's okay, it turned out fine, right?" She went back to Diego's side as the door opened and the Cullens came out.

I inch back to Caius side slowly. A blonde man stands with his wife?, He smiles. "Hello, I'm Carlisle. I'm the head of this coven."

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)