Oh Those Frustrations

I walk in slowly trying not to trip over my veil as I hear him clink his keys heavily against the table in the front of the living room that holds all the liqueur. In fact he takes the time to pour himself a drink as I detangle the veil from my hair.

When I'm successful I throw it down on his fancy couch and kick of my shoes. I was tired and I'm not gonna be polite after everything that happened. I watch as he downs the drink and makes his way to the staircase.
"Where are you going?" I question as he turns to me.
"To bed"
"Bed?! Bed?! You think this is the time for sleeping?!" I cry out in anger and irritation.

"And what else would you like me to do?! I'm tired Catalina. Your not the only one whose suffered a bad day" he says scowling. Great now he's mad!
"Well we have to strategize find out what we're gonna do! Make a plan! Take action" I say and he steps down from the one stair he had his foot on.

"There is no action! There is no plan. There can't be because we've lost!"
"So your just gonna give up!" My voice starts to get a bit higher as he takes slow steps towards me.
"Give up?! Give up?! If I continue I risk exposing who helped me! That risks innocent life" He yells back taking off his suit jacket and slamming it down on the couch.

"But what about me? What about what you promised me?!" I retort recalling our agreement from the beginning of our meeting.
"These are different circumstances and if you think you were ever going back to your normal ideal life than your insane and naive!" His words sting.
"But I wanted that life! I deserved it! I worked hard for it and it should matter to you!" I yell he turns on his heel and begins to walk away again.

"Don't turn your back on me! This is all your fault! You could have accepted the fact that I declined your proposal! This is all your fault Damon" he turns around to face me again and I'm heaving from all the yelling my heart racing as I'm afraid of his reaction.

His dark blue eyes meet mine with a fiery anger in them that makes them darker but they travel down and up and I scowl as he begins to walk closer to me. His strides are long and he reaches me in seconds as his body stands tall and intimidating in front of mine.

I don't know what to say and I'm just trying to catch my breath. This is insane and his look is torture as he searches my eyes for answers.
"What?!" I yell angered by his silence but he grabs my face with his hands and in a split second his lips are on mine. I feel my toes curl and my insides twist at the feel of his lips as they eagerly devour mine.

His kiss is needy, fast and passionate as I try to keep up my heart racing and my knees getting weaker. His tongue enters my mouth and the kiss intensifies as he takes the lead and kisses me in an unforgettable way.

When we break apart I'm in shock and he takes no time to kiss me again in the same deliciously rich way. I let out a strange sound when his kisses go from my lips to my neck and down to my collarbone. He flips me around so my back is to his front and I groan when he kisses my back and my neck. He turns me again fast smashing me close against him as his lips find mine, his kisses becoming slower and more passionate.

I grab hold of his tie and desperately try to untangle it as he reaches the zipper to this stupidly big wedding dress. He slowly unzippers it just as I remove his tie and rip open his shirt. His lips find mine over and over again and I feel my head spinning in ecstasy as he pins me against a wall and pleases me all over.

"Damon" I groan as he throws his shirt to the side and gets rid of the stupid dress.
The rest of the night is fiery and wild as we make our way from the wall to the floor and to the bed all in one night. All of the frustrations that had been lingering like a giant elephant were fulfilled as I open my eyes up to the suns rays in his warm bed. His arms are crushing me as I'm enveloped in them.