Head in the Game

I stare at his room and enjoy how clean it is. Everything is in its space. I look around and scowl, great! Now what am I going to change into?! I take my phone out and text Damon. My fingers hover over the keyboard and I'm not sure what to say..like hey nice make out sesh! Now I need you to come give me clothes!

I blush and text him to come up. He doesn't respond but it says he's read it so I go over to his bed and take a seat on it. It's so comfy that I could almost fall into it especially with all the warm smell emitting from it. It's his cologne smell and I love it as I wrap myself in it.

I jump up when he walks through the door and our eyes meet instantly as he gives me one of those sexy smiles of his.
"I need clothes" I say blushing heavily under his gaze.
"I mean no clothes wouldn't be bad either" he winks after saying this and I scowl, back to his sexual innuendos I see.
"Damon!" I say standing up and raising a brow at him.
"Whatever gets you out of that dress" he says suddenly seeming uncomfortable again with me in the dress.
"Your strange" I reply as he goes to look through his closet.
"Not the worst you've called me" I scowl at his comment and make my way to his closet where he stands.
"Anything?" I ask and he pulls out a belt and one of his dark black dress shirts.

"Nothing that's yours but I think I've just created something, here put this on" He says handing me the shirt.
"Umm no thanks" I say scowling down at it, I'm not putting his shirt on. I mean I want to but I don't know how good of an idea me wearing his clothes is.
"Just wear it, or I can put it on for you myself" he says coming a bit closer to me and I nearly choke on my saliva.

"No I can do it myself, thanks!" I say struggling to make my way into the bathroom. I fight with my back to unzip my dress until I feel his hands reach my back. I go stiff as his fingers brush against my back unzipping the dress.
"Thanks" I say my mouth dry.
"No problem" is his response and I close the bathroom getting into his shirt which falls mid thigh on my shirt frame. I button it up right above my chest and make my way out of the bathroom.
"There" I say when I look at him he's seated at a chair his face pensive in thought. His worry lines showing and his mind elsewhere.
"Hey earth to Damon!" I say and his eyes flicker to me.
"Yeah and I thought you said don't worry!" I exclaim scowling, if he's sitting here worried about something that means trouble.
"Is it a crime to think?" He asks picking up a brow.
"We said we'd talk about this" I say as he brings the belt over to me.
"Talk about? My brother? Does he scare you?" He asks wrapping his big arms around me as to put the belt on me. I blush heavily at how his body feels against mine and especially after our make out session I'm not sure being so close is a good idea. His eyes refocus on mine when he's tying the belt and I respond,
"Yes..he does. I feel like I have to keep reminding you of what this could cost me,
And you" his eyes catch mine when I add that and I feel my heart skip.
"It's a matter of trust then, If you trust me enough to know what I'm doing then you and I will be fine" he replies but this only makes me scowl.

"It's not that easy" I say crossing my arms.
"It is Catalina, there are precautions that I have to take in order for all of this to work out"
"So now it's you who doesn't trust me?" I say and he looks down at me with a sigh.
"Why are you so difficult?" He asks and I snap back with,
"Why do you want more of this?"
"More of what?" He questions raising a brow. Why is he milking this?
"More of this life! Come on Damon you know I'm no fan of this mafia if I was I would be walking around waving a gun" I try not to raise my voice and I'm honestly not sure why I'm so frustrated.

"Because i have had to work for what I've got. Because I started at nothing and now I am going to have everything! Because it's my turn to sit at the big table rather at a family going bankrupt and suffering enemies at every corner! Because I deserve it. And I will have what's mine Catalina, not even you will get in my way" he says this with a light in his eyes that I haven't seen before in their sea of blue. He's being serious! Even if killing me meant being king,
I think he would do it...

I'm shocked and speechless, I just don't know what to say. Or do. Maybe I expected something different, something more compassionate or expressive towards how his feelings for me would change something, but then again I would be assuming he had feelings for me at all. Do I want him to? I guess a part of me did.

"Let me remind you that I'm only coinciding with your conditions because you are agreeing with mine" I say gulping down my emotions and bringing my eyes boldly up to his.
"I've wounded you" He says his blue eyes growing soft a bit as he looks into my own.
"Not at all, you've made yourself clear. I just want to make sure I have as well" I say moving for the door but he grabs my arm,
"Catalina" He says stopping me.
"No. You don't harm me or my father and that's it, the rest is yours" I say as he scowls down at me.
"But i want all of it.. you included" he brings his finger under my chin and lifts my eyes towards his as he says this and I feel my heart beat heavily.
"Damon"
"I want you and I will have you..I need a queen" he smirks as his blue eyes grow darker. But his demanding tone scares me, he wouldn't force me to marry him would he?!
"I-" i start but the door shoots open as I jump back and a full swat team of men come through the door walking in all over the room and surrounding us.
"Hey!-" i yell but I'm hit on the head with something hard and the pain causes me to scream out as I fall to the ground. The darkness starts to fill my mind as I see my father walk slowly in and Damon's body fall fast to the ground. Blood seeps out from under him and I want to scream but the pain in my head and the blur in my eyes causes me to relax on the floor and feel the darkness take me.