Revenge Gone Wrong

I look around me my nerves suddenly going haywire. Why did I do this? I'm so stupid. Another person passes by me with shots and I stop them only to douse like five. Trust me when I say I need it.

I had spent the whole night, morning and afternoon crying and mourning and when Diane said she knew a lot of people I didn't think this many. I try and pull down my extremely short black dress and try not to trip with the heels and amount of drinks I've had..

The house was a mess, there were people everywhere! Except the garage, I had locked that up earlier for the sake of the cars! It would be a shame if these drunk slobs destroyed them!
"Don't break that!" I try and yell as someone grabs a vase and throws it across the room. I face palm myself!

On another note, my dads head of security for the house already called him and has been panicking trying to get everyone out. While he does this and fails I search everywhere for Azzaro.

He has to be here!
My hands get sweaty as I look around for him. This girl Millie from the hospital and some of my med classes hands me a drink and starts to yell about something random. Of course I've spoken to her once and already know her whole life's story.

I scan the area as she screams in my ear and when I spot him by the door he absolutely stands out from the crowd. His black dress shirt is unbuttoned a bit and his hands are in his dark pants pocket. He looks rich, probably smells rich too.

His dark hair is perfect and his eyes scan the room. When his eyes find mine I take the drink and down it. I had had a few drinks when the night had started and now I feel I'm gonna need more with him breathing down my neck.

He watches me as I try and walk to him

Please don't fall
Please don't fall
Please don't fall

"Finally!" I exclaim when I reach him.
He screams something inaudible and I being pushed closer into him as the crowd gets bigger.

"What?!" I yell the music vibrating in my throat. He lowers down until his lips are at my ear.

"I said are you ready?" His hand touches my back and I can't tell if it's the alcohol causing me to have such a reaction to him or it's just cause he's gorgeous and extremely dangerous....

"Yes come on!" I yell back beckoning for him to follow me as I fight through the crowd. We go down through the basement, through the garage and into his giant office or work space, that he himself attached to the house, because our giant mansion was not enough space for an office.

"Very secluded" I hear him say behind me as he checks around us.
I jiggle the door my body hot from the alcohol and the music.
"It's locked!" I yell frustratedly.
"Shhh! Have you lost it?!" He asks looking me over.

I blush, I wasn't supposed to drink that wasn't the plan, and why am i angry when I knew he always locks it?

"Sorry" I say pulling out a Bobby pin from my hair and bending it back.
"Have you been drinking?" He asks his breath fanning the back of my neck as I try and pick the lock.
"No! I don't know! Can you move back a bit?! Your too close to me!" I turn to the side to see him smirk and move back.

When the lock clicks open I release the Bobby pin and and open the door letting us both in before locking it up again.

"Okay, i heard he's already on his way back so you need to find what you want fast" I say suddenly getting guilty. This was so invasive, but I have barely ever been in here so I move over to his mahogany desk. On top of it sits a picture of my mom.

I pick it up and I feel a tear fall down m cheek as I wipe at it eagerly.
"Whose she?" I turn around startled to see him standing closely behind me.
"Jesus really?! Ugh, did you get it?" I ask