Have You Slept On It?

I open my eyes for the fourth time tonight and realize it's morning. Great! Now I had to deal with every consequence of this agreement! And I can't stop thinking, my head is just spinning.

The one time I wish I was anywhere but here it turns out to be Saturday and I have no work...
I inhale dramatically and look at the clock on my bedside table, it's already ten and I have to face him sometime. I could do this, I just have to be believable and not mess this up. This could mean everything changes for me!

My relationship with my dad! My life! My insecurities! Everything would be fixed. With this in mind I clean myself up and pull on a blue blouse and high waisted jeans. I slip on my shoes and grab my phone before making it down the stairs.

When I open up the door I run into a hard chest and my nose hurts from bumping into him, of course he just so happened to be in front of my door in the morning.

I back away a bit inhaling his cologne and I blush when he looks me over. So I do the same to him and find that of course he looks gorgeous. He wears a dark black dress shirt with a leather jacket.

"So? Good morning!" I say distracting my eyes from going down.
"Your ready I hope?" He asks his blue eyes electric and alive.
"Yeah I guess" I say. He nods then turns around and walks down. I wait a few minutes to follow suit and as I make my way downstairs I hear the two of them talking.

They sit at the dining table with my aunt eating breakfast and as I near the table my heart is beating like crazy.

"Good morning" my father says when he lays eyes on me. I nod, and with that take a seat across from him.
"I'm sure you've slept well" he says starting the dreaded conversation. Just make it believable, lots of hatred.

"Just start already, who are you going to threaten?! Who are you gonna kill if I say no?! I know how this works DAD" I emphasize the dad. And he scowls. I do an inside cheer thinking it's working until he gets up from his chair and pulls out his silver gun.

"What are you doing?!" I ask my heart beating against my chest.
"I'm getting out of here!" My aunt exclaims leaving the room just as our door begins to jiggle.

"Kate love, are you alright?!" I stand up when I hear Susan at the door.
"The door is open I'm just going to come in okay doll?" She yells from outside the door.

"Please no!" But I'm too late and the shot fires just as the door opens. I scream putting my hands over my mouth. Her body makes a thump noise as if slow motion onto the pavement and I feel my insides crush.

Tears block my throat and blur my eyes as I turn to this monster before me!
"Why?!" I yell out holding my chest and feeling the sobs mix with anger.

"Because i want you to know that you have no option! I'm your father and better yet I'm your boss! You live in my house and you disobey me!" He yells back this just fuels my anger more.
"Your not my father! Your a selfish, murderer who needs an excuse to get more gain!" I retort unable to turn towards the blood smell as it pours off of what was once my friend.

"Your decision?" He asks bowing his head just a bit.
"I'll marry him! If that'll keep me away from you! But don't be surprised when I jump from the roof of the church!" And with this final feat of anger I run,
Run past the body and run past the house.

I just cant stop as I run in circles or what seems like it! I have no where to go and somehow I end up running back to the side of the house. My feet stomp against the ground as I walk and cry in anger.

But as I reach the side of the house two arms grab me and pin me up against the wall.
I thrash and scream against them but his hand goes over my mouth and when I look into those blue eyes I know who it is.

"Let me go!" I yell trying to get released.
"Shhh!" He presses up against me as if hiding and I feel my cheeks warming up. I can feel all of him against me as I hear footsteps and my father barking orders.

Then there's the sound of a car driving off and he removes his hands.
"Nice job" when he says this I feel my anger multiply!

"Nice job! Nice job! He killed my friend! He murdered her! And you think I was acting!"I yell the out smacking my arms around and hitting his chest.

"Relax relax" he grabs my arms and pins them against my sides. He is strong and I try to fight him but I can't.
"Catalina relax" my name comes off smooth when he says it and I scowl.

"Are you calm enough for me to let you go?" He asks. And when he releases me my hand flys smacking him across the face. He looks angry and unfazed.

"Goddammit woman we have the same goals here!" He yells and I'm taken aback.
"Well! Now I definitely hate him so you got what you wanted!" I yell back frustration clear in my voice.

"Good!" He yells running his hands through his dark dark hair.
"Good" I say back and I am not sure what else to do.
"Now what?" I ask.
"Nothing princess you stay in your tower and I'll do the rest" he starts to walk away from me but I catch up.

"Oh no no! You see I prefer to know that things are getting done and to know that I have to do it myself" He turns on his heel when I say this.
"And what skills do you possess that I can use?" He asks raising a brow.

"Well I can—" I stop short, what would I do as he plots ways to take down my father?

"Exactly love" he starts to walk away and I scowl at his ridiculous nicknames.
"Oh I can definitely plan a party!" I yell after him.
"What are you talking about?" He asks once again turning back to me.

"Well he's gone now isn't he? So I throw a party and your able to slip in and out of his office easy peasy! Everyone including all his wacky bodyguard watcher people will be distracted by the rift raft and it's all clear!" I exclaim, I just really want to make him mad and this seems the only way to do it.

"Hmm tomorrow night? he has a meeting set up for a couple of hours then" He asks looking down at me.
"Oh don't think I know enough people?" I ask raising a brow.

"Fine I'll see you then , but don't go too crazy remember if we get caught-" he says making it seem so scandalous. I roll my eyes up at him and he smirks, "I know I know, I think I got the gist" I say crossing my arms.

"Good" is all he says before walking away and getting into a car and driving off.

Oh this was gonna be a party to remember! I need an excuse to drown all my sorrows in booze and food. So I text the only person I know who knows like everybody. Diane!

And while she takes care of that I will prepare the house, with only one thing on my check list this should be easy.

All I have to do is keep the door open for crazy college kids looking for a riot and it would a end up perfect!