Arguing...Again

"Okay okay i promise" I say rolling my eyes. Good thing she can not see me because if she could she would murder me.

"I'm serious Kate, Lindsay is the best you and I both know it and it's her birthday and she is turning 21 so we have to make it bomb!" I smile, she's right.
"Your right! Take out your party shoes girlfriend while I book us a booth at the hottest bar in Miami!" I say getting a bit excited. Lindsay is Dianes
little cousin. Well not little anymore, but I've known her since I've known Diane  and since she lives in New York with Diane's dad we don't get to see her much. But she is like my little sister and I love her dearly and it so happens she is coming to spend her 21st birthday with us here!

So everything has to be perfect!
"Your the best Kate see ya tonight!" She says hanging up. I look up at the glowing sky and down at my clock. It's already 4! I have to call that bar! I chuckle and walk to get us all three some dinner for later.

This was gonna be fun I haven't had in forever and nothing is going to get into the way of that!

*******
By the time I get home I have booked the bar and dinner at the bar, with of course cake! And I feel a smile breaking out on my face! I'm so excited to see Lindsay and so excited to help her real in her 21st year with a lot of alcohol and French fries!

But when I open the door my smile instantly stops as I hear the unfortunate voices of my father and my "fiancé"

"Catalina are you home?"I hear my father ask from the living room.
"Nope!" I respond sarcastically and make my way up the stairs to my room. It's already 6 I can't take time talking to them when I have to be ready by 7 to pick up Diane and Lindsay!

So I lock my door and pull out my shoes! Which are pink heels with sparkly straps and a black mini dress with a sparkly pink belt!

I don't think I've ever been this excited to dress up! I let my curls down and jump in the shower with no time to waste. Afterwards I straighten my hair, I love my big volumed curls but sometimes straight hair matches the outfit better.

I put my dress on and add the belt, now last but not least the shoes! I struggle to put them on and when I do I suddenly regret it! But no no no going back! I am ready for this party and I was going to enjoy myself. Even if tomorrow is Thursday and I have work and school!

Good, all done! I pick up my phone and text Diane that I'm done and coming to get them. Diane had let me borrow her car today so I'm the driver. But definitely not the designated one!

"Were ready too, see you soon" her text reads and I nod grabbing my coat, keys and purse and making my way slowly down the stairs. I just have to make it out the door without my father seeing me! Easy, simple, gre-

"Where are you going dressed like that?!" I stop dead in my tracks and turn not to see my father but Damon staring me up and down and scowling.
"Lower your voice! First off! And second i am going out with my friends, bye!" I reach for the door knob when I hear him come closer to me from behind.

I turn around my nose nearly bumping his chin. Even With these heals on he is still a head taller than me and I scowl.
"Do you know what kidnapping is?" He asks sarcastically and I scowl.
"Don't worry daddy I'll be fine!" I say feigning a good girl voice. But I blush when his blue eyes grow dark and he stares down at my lips. They sweep back up to my eyes and I gulp.

"Where are you going?" He asks running his hands through his hair.
"If I told you, somehow you would manage to pop out of no where!" I exclaim trying to slip out again but when I touch the doorknob his hand plants itself above my head making it impossible for me to open the door.

I turn around groaning, "come on! Just let me go have fun for once! I'm going to be late and it's Diane's little cousins 21st!" I plead trying to make him sway.