And He is Everywhere

I bow my head in agony as the sun beams down at me hot and fiery. How come it's just so hot today?! And why won't she stop talking?!! I groan silently as Millie continues to talk about the party and how one time she flew her rich dads jet to Singapore where she had the best alcohol and there was something about a train....

I just need to make it home and once I do that everything will be fine! Absolutely fine. I cover my eyes as I walk down the steps.

"And yeah, but they were all nice I guess, oh hey whose that?!!! Isn't he from your party?" I look up when Millie  says this her tone gave away who this mystery person is. But the sun surrounds me and my hangover from yesterday causes me to look away until I'm shaded by a giant tree.

Of course he came here on a motorcycle, looking like some thor with this perfect summer look. White dress shirt and dark black pants. His shirt is buttoned down slightly and being weighed down by his sunglasses.

I blush when his dark blue eyes find mine and even more when Millie grabs my arm and drags me over to him. I nearly gag at the amount of girls that giggle and swoon around him. Like seriously gross.

"Good-afternoon princess" angrily I grab the sunglasses off his chest and put them on.
"What are you doing here?!" I yell my head pounding and Millie's obnoxious person way too close to us.

"Well, someone looks like they drank too much..careless as usual, isn't she always, Miss?" He turns to Millie smirking.
"Oh Millie" she extends her hand.
"Damon"
"Damon that's nice" she says practically drooling, that's when I notice how open her shirt is and how short her skirt is!
Ugh I knew I hated her but like really, so indecent. And then I scowl at myself for being judge-mental.
"What are you doing here Damon?" I say emphasizing his name. He turns to me with his devilish smile and his gorgeous eyes.

"Well your father is throwing us an engagement party Friday night, and you need a ring" he says smirking, of course this is amusing to him.
"Wait your engaged?!!" Millie yells out drawing some attention, but thankfully not too much.

"Yes"
"No!" I exclaim enraged by his sudden answer.
"Sooooo?" She questions confused.
"Just go Millie I'll see you" she nods pulling out a paper and handing it to Damon.

"Call me!" She yells and I scowl, ew just ewww.
"Is she serious?! I'm gonna literally gouge her eyes out!" I yell the back of my head still pounding. I need french fries!

"Hey sunshine relax, let's go!" He exclaims behind me and enraged by his response I throw the sunglasses at him and start walking to the diner that's two blocks down from the campus.

I hear a roar of an engine and slowly he rides his stupid motorcycle behind me, of course with no helmet on.
"Where are you going?" He asks screaming a bit over the sound of the bike.
"Leave me alone! Ugh just go home!" I yell back really just wanting some time that's peace and quiet.
"Okay I'm thinking your version of alone time is at that diner, if I buy you lunch will you finally get on and come help me buy you a ring!" He proposés and I don't know if I want to say yes. But I feel it might be the only way to get some quiet.

"Fine." I say as we meet up at the diner and he parks his bike.
"I hate you" I say scowling at his perfect smirk.
We go in and he orders me a burger, a milkshake, fries and French toast fries. I go and sit in a booth in the corner and to be honest the smell of food and the quiet atmosphere makes my head feel better.

Until of course he slides into the booth the opposite side of me and flashes me another smirk.
"You look like hell" he says and for some reason this makes him happy.
"And you look like- ugh! Just no talking!" I say not able to find anything about his look unappealing, this of course gains a smirk and he looks forward towards the door or glass or whatever that reveals the outdoors.