I got to the address and saw a nice home that was sold.

I parked and knocked on the door repeatedly and waited for a few minutes.

A kind looking elderly lady came out.

"Are u looking for May or Peter Parker?" She called out with a sweet old lady voice.

Hm May must be his mother I thought to myself.

"Yes have u seen them around?" I responded scratching my head.

"Im sorry to say but Peters Aunt May died a few months ago and Peter hasn't been seen ever since,
Some think he died but I'm sure he's out there somewhere." The old lady said walking back inside.

Tonys heart melted as he pieced everything together.

Peter, the kid is scared and that his parents and uncle and whatever other family he had probably also died so that's why he's on the streets and he must think that everyone is going to take him and put him in a bad orphanage, He thought to himself.

Tony got back in the limo.

"So did u figure it out?" Bruce said, noticing Tony's face.

"Sure did." Tony said driving off to the alleyway her first found the kid.

He parked in front of the alleyway and carefully and quietly walked down it and saw Peter sleeping behind the dump.

He smiled and felt relieved when he saw Peter was ok.

He kneeled down and lightly shook him and Peter jolted awake.

Peters POV
I awoke suddenly seeing a man's face and I shot up to my feet getting ready to run.

"Hey Peter calm down I just want to talk." Tony said calmly.

Wait.. how did he know my name. I thought as I realized he must've found my little ID card.

I picked up my bag and put it on my back and I thought about the best escape route.

Tonys POV
As soon as the kid grabbed his backpack and looked around I could tell he was gonna make a run for it.

"Im not gonna take u to the orphanage Peter I just want to help you." I said trying to calm him down.

Peter was like a wild horse getting spooked by the smallest of things and running if he felt too uncomfortable or frightened.

I slowly got up from my kneeling position and walked back to my limo to give him some space.

He looked at me and then to the left and I could tell he was confused and didn't know what to do.

I opened the car door and reached in grabbing some billionare bottled water from the mini fridge and slowly walked over to him and handed him the water.

He slowly took it but didn't drink any and just held it standing there frozen.

"So....um.." I said breaking the silence.

He flinched when I talked which was weird.

"Im Tony, Tony Stark." I said smiling and expecting him to be all amazed and stuff but he just looked confused.

"Im Ironman that red and gold metal guy that flies around saving people."

He looked even more terrified.

God I'm bad with kids I thought to myself as I scratched my head.

Peters POV
I wanted this guy, or Stark to leave me alone all I wanted was to be alone since everyone I love always dies on me.

I backed up a little bit.

"Please come with me I don't want you to be on the streets and I want to help you ." Tony said concernly as I shifted my weight.

I gave in and decided to go with him and would plan my next escape.

"O..ok I'll go with you." I said just loud enough for him to hear.

"GREAT!" He said and I followed him.

The hulk aka Bruce greeted me and asked if I was ok and I just nodded looking down.

The drive was quiet as I hugged my bag, every once in a while I looked up and out the window.

The car slowed to a stop and Bruce stepped out and so did I.

Tony drove off. "He's just going to the garage." Bruce said leading me into the tower.

I silently followed and made sure to memorize where the exit was.

Bruce led me to the elevator and we both stood there in awkward silence with elevator music in the background.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened.

I internaly groaned, hating this place, but said nothing.

Bruce led me to the room I would be temporarily staying in and left me alone to get comfortable while he ordered pizza.

I droppped my backpped, floppped onto the bed and looked around the big room.

I knew I shouldn't get used to this but the bed was so much comfier than the hard concrete floor.

I soon realized how exausted I was and fell asleep.

A/N if you like spiderman stories check out this amazing person StarkStevePeter. This took forever to write this since my brain is running dry from so much studying. stay in school kids and teens and me and you. {😅>😁>😀>☺>😐>😑}